Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Players Comment on Perry's Commitment to MSU

Started by gdumont, July 17, 2017, 03:51:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

A few Razorback basketball players took to twitter to express their thoughts on former Hog commit Reggie Perry choosing Mississippi State

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/razorback-basketball-players-react-to-perrys-commitment/767662159

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

FineAsSwine

Getting back to an "us against the world" mentality, just what the Dr. ordered. Ready to take on any and all outsiders. To borrow a line from my fellow poster, if you ain't a hog you ain't chitlins.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hogopolis

I smell money changing hands.   Anytime a 5 star goes to a sorry ass program it looks like Ole Miss all over again.   

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Hogopolis on August 02, 2017, 10:18:41 am
I smell money changing hands.   Anytime a 5 star goes to a sorry ass program it looks like Ole Miss all over again.

Medical expenses can run into six figures pretty quickly. Gotta have something to offset that.  ;)
Hogs up! Covid down!

cityhog

I wouldn't exactly call going to play for Ben Howland a lateral move, but a punk move on that kid's part.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: FineAsSwine on August 02, 2017, 03:11:36 pm
Medical expenses can run into six figures pretty quickly. Gotta have something to offset that.  ;)
I mean, yes winky face, but I can completely see why you'd do that if it were offered. That being said, I doubt Ben Howland is paying people, he's just an awesome recruiter. His problems at UCLA were always about coaching, not recruiting.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on September 18, 2017, 11:24:46 am
I mean, yes winky face, but I can completely see why you'd do that if it were offered. That being said, I doubt Ben Howland is paying people, he's just an awesome recruiter. His problems at UCLA were always about coaching, not recruiting.

Well, lets hope we smash them this year.
Hogs up! Covid down!

ShadowHawg

I thinks u have esp..................n

Pig Power

Nope, but Adidas might be $$$

HogFanDan

September 27, 2017, 10:49:11 pm #11 Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:18:18 pm by HogFanDan

Jay Williams said that his former sports agency gave $250K to Kevin Love's AAU coach. Would be hard to believe that Howland and/or his staff knew nothing about that.