Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jerome Carvin 6-5 330

Started by Pig in the Pokey, June 03, 2017, 12:32:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

announcing top 10 this week. Hogs should make the cut. Kid is a beast. 3* destined to be bumped. Offers from everybody. UGA, UF, Bama, AU, TN, Ark, Michigan, etc...
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/jun/02/hog-o-line-target-intrigued-andersons-vision/
Big ole fella at 6'5" 330 w/ 6'8" wingspan. Pancakes fools.
http://247sports.com/Player/Jerome-Carvin-87639

Really loves Coach A.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 03, 2017, 12:32:09 pm
announcing top 10 this week. Hogs should make the cut. Kid is a beast. 3* destined to be bumped. Offers from everybody. UGA, UF, Bama, AU, TN, Ark, Michigan, etc...
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/jun/02/hog-o-line-target-intrigued-andersons-vision/
Big ole fella at 6'5" 330 w/ 6'8" wingspan. Pancakes fools.
http://247sports.com/Player/Jerome-Carvin-87639

Really loves Coach A.

Arkansas really love Carvin.  Anderson and Lunney went by the school during the spring.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 06, 2017, 08:28:39 pm
Arkansas really love Carvin.  Anderson and Lunney went by the school during the spring.
good. b/c from what i saw of his highlights he is a true dog in there.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

presidenthog

The 6'8 wing span is a big deal. Being ape positive is what allows trey flowers be the beast he is. Being like that allows you to play bigger than you are.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: presidenthog on June 06, 2017, 09:49:39 pm
The 6'8 wing span is a big deal. Being ape positive is what allows trey flowers be the beast he is. Being like that allows you to play bigger than you are.
Well I would say at 6'5" and 330 that's plenty big as it is! ;) 8)

rljjr

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 06, 2017, 08:28:39 pm

Awesome stuff.
Staying on the O-line, does Arkansas have a realistic shot at Penei Sewell? I would tend to think he's leaning West Coast, but that's an un-educated opinion. Any help is appreciated.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: presidenthog on June 06, 2017, 09:49:39 pm
exactly. that's why i listed it. and as Vantage said, 6'5" 330 is already massive. That 6'8" wingspan is crucial for Tackles especially, who have to reach when they are beaten with speed and their feet arent quite in position. 6'8" wingspan with the proper strength and technique, he could be a star at LT for us. He has a great offer list for a "3 *". Bama, florida, georgia

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2017, 12:25:36 pm
exactly. that's why i listed it. and as Vantage said, 6'5" 330 is already massive. That 6'8" wingspan is crucial for Tackles especially, who have to reach when they are beaten with speed and their feet arent quite in position. 6'8" wingspan with the proper strength and technique, he could be a star at LT for us. He has a great offer list for a "3 *". Bama, florida, georgia

Boy we sure need our NGs to look like this.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 08, 2017, 11:10:20 am
Boy we sure need our NGs to look like this.
man, you aint lying. although, I'd prefer 6'0" 330 with 6'8" wingspan at NG lol.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: rljjr on June 07, 2017, 11:26:56 am
Awesome stuff.
Staying on the O-line, does Arkansas have a realistic shot at Penei Sewell? I would tend to think he's leaning West Coast, but that's an un-educated opinion. Any help is appreciated.

His dad told me they're looking at dates for an official. That's all you can ask for.