Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 QB Ty Evans discusses Arkansas offer, plans to visit

Started by Richard Davenport, June 02, 2017, 06:29:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJHOG

"Evans, 6-2, 185 pounds of Monument (Colo.) Palmer Ridge said the offer from the Hogs fulfilled a major goal of his since youth."

Major goal = what?   Hog offer, D1 offer, SEC offer.  Makes a difference.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: LJHOG on June 03, 2017, 09:36:13 am
"Evans, 6-2, 185 pounds of Monument (Colo.) Palmer Ridge said the offer from the Hogs fulfilled a major goal of his since youth."

Major goal = what?   Hog offer, D1 offer, SEC offer.  Makes a difference.
Sorry, but how so ??? I mean it really makes little difference concerning his abilities and/or the Hog's interest in him. Would you prefer we not offer the young man, if and just saying if, his major goal was to play for someone like Harvard or Vandy rather than a 'Bama or tOSU?

Supermark101

So does this mean bad news on the kid from Houston?  He wws supposed to be our only QB target.

sickboy

Quote from: Supermark101 on June 03, 2017, 12:58:57 pm
So does this mean bad news on the kid from Houston?  He wws supposed to be our only QB target.

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure most people think Gunnell is headed to Texas A&M.

ricepig

Quote from: sickboy on June 03, 2017, 02:34:58 pm
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure most people think Gunnell is headed to Texas A&M.

Nah, aTm is probably 3rd or so on his list.

King Kong

sickboy

Quote from: ricepig on June 03, 2017, 02:37:04 pm
Nah, aTm is probably 3rd or so on his list.

Weird. He's unofficially visited A&M like six or seven times and hasn't even repeat visited another school at this point. Maybe the A&M chatter is off base, but their fans seem pretty confident in nabbing Gunnell.

sickboy

ricepig

Quote from: sickboy on June 05, 2017, 01:59:40 pm
Welp. He committed to A&M.

I guess the first two wouldn't take him, lol. I'd heard from some that knew him that had put aTm lower, I guess they didn't know his feelings, either.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

sickboy

Quote from: ricepig on June 05, 2017, 02:18:25 pm
I guess the first two wouldn't take him, lol. I'd heard from some that knew him that had put aTm lower, I guess they didn't know his feelings, either.

They are kids, after all. Who can ever really say what's going on in a kid's head, but the kid himself?