Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is Deontre Hardwick?

Started by redleg, September 09, 2016, 02:45:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NoogaHog

My guess is that if he is not on the googles, he is probably not playing anywhere. I don't know anything, just my guess.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

hawgmasta

daprospecta

College is actually easier than high school depending on the major.  Show up, pay a little attention and do your assignments on time. We are talking a 2.0 GPA. High school is being in class all day, fb practice right after then home around 8-9(depending on your bus stop) and you still have homework and have to be up bright and early.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Mike Shelton on September 11, 2016, 07:33:15 pm
He is in coffeyville and red shirt this year. I am
A barber
and he comes home every other weekend to visit family and he stops by to get his haircut. He is an awesome young man, with a great head on his shoulders and is killing the class room and weight room right now. (He is super JACKED)

I can't wait to see what he does next year!

Something tells me you might be a smidge biased where his head is concerned... LOL.!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

redleg

His new facebook page, Tre Hardwick, says he is working at Lowes. What a waste.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: redleg on June 14, 2017, 10:13:43 am
Could he be working at Lowe's for the summer?
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Grizzlyfan

There's also a mugshot floating around from May 9th for a failure to pay fine. Which, by the way, had him weighing in at 255 lbs.  So conditioning hasn't been high on his agenda.  Sounds like football is over.  Unless he heads to Canada.

If his career is over, what you say you?  Top 10 wasted talent from Arkansas?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on June 15, 2017, 03:52:50 pm
There's also a mugshot floating around from May 9th for a failure to pay fine. Which, by the way, had him weighing in at 255 lbs.  So conditioning hasn't been high on his agenda.  Sounds like football is over.  Unless he heads to Canada.

If his career is over, what you say you?  Top 10 wasted talent from Arkansas?

No doubt about it. Dude was a freak on the field for the grizzlies every time I saw him. I saw him hit a kid from shs and thought the kid would be carried off on a stretcher.

hoghiker

I've been around students everyday for many years. I know nothing about Deontre Hardwick. This is just a general statements about some kids. Being a very gifted athlete doesn't always translate to being college material. Sometimes great athletes are good kids that just struggle in the classroom. It happens.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: redleg on June 14, 2017, 10:13:43 am

I thought he was working in Ft. Smith's recycling department.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Vantage 8 dude

Another sad example of having all the talent in the world but somehow not knowing how to properly channel it. I truly wish the young man the very best of luck in the future 'cause he appears to have wasted much of it in his short past.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: redleg on September 09, 2016, 02:45:07 pm
So...where is Deontre Hardwick? I saw an interview with him from June 2016, that saw him at Coffeyville CC working out after signing with them. But the current Coffeyville roster doesn't show he is on the team.
Is this guy even in school? Will we ever see him in a Razorbacks uniform? Or is he done because he won't do the class work and/or stay out of trouble?
The kids got loads of talent! Hate to see it go to waste.  ???
:razorback:

Talented yes but he would be very risky so I doubt we will persue him.  I think if he want to play in state it will be a smaller college.

redleg

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on June 15, 2017, 07:56:02 am
Could he be working at Lowe's for the summer?
That is a possibility.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Mike_e

We had a kid from Baltimore through here a while back.

It took him a little while for the light to come on so there is hope.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!