Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 08:16:49 am

Last 7 minutes is all I ask for.

Started by hogwildjoshua, February 10, 2018, 09:57:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwildjoshua

The first 33 minutes were average to bad.

If we play like the last 7 minutes though?  We can make a run.  Hopefully we can do this.  The last 7 minutes did provide me with some hope though.  I was at the game and Gaffords dunk was INSANE!!!

hogwildjoshua

Also Holmes needs more playing time...we win every time he comes in

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 09:57:16 pm

If we play like the last 7 minutes though?  We can make a run.  Hopefully we can do this.  The last 7 minutes did provide me with some hope though.  I was at the game and Gaffords dunk was INSANE!!!

You were at the game? Didn't you start a thread announcing to Hog-dom that you were "Done"?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 10, 2018, 10:08:38 pm
You were at the game? Didn't you start a thread announcing to Hog-dom that you were "Done"?

So you call me a troll but what is this?  Exactly.  Don't call people trolls if you are going to be one yourself.  Like I said the last 7 minutes gave me some hope that this team can turn yet around...BUT ONLY if they do this the rest of the year

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 10:11:32 pm
So you call me a troll but what is this?  Exactly.  Don't call people trolls if you are going to be one yourself.  Like I said the last 7 minutes gave me some hope that this team can turn yet around...BUT ONLY if they do this the rest of the year

It was just a question big fella. Didn't realize you'd have such a hard time answering it. I just found it slightly humorous that you make it a big deal about being done while you really weren't. That's all. If you are offended that I ask you about the things that you say, that's on you.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 10, 2018, 10:23:22 pm
It was just a question big fella. Didn't realize you'd have such a hard time answering it. I just found it slightly humorous that you make it a big deal about being done while you really weren't. That's all. If you are offended that I ask you about the things that you say, that's on you.

I don't have to answer your stupid question.  Yes I drove through ice and snow to see my hogs play and the last 7 minutes gave me some hope that we may make a run.  Sorry that makes you upset

razorback1829

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 10, 2018, 10:23:22 pm

A hit dog will always holler.

PonderinHog

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 10:40:41 pm
I don't have to answer your stupid question.  Yes I drove through ice and snow to see my hogs play and the last 7 minutes gave me some hope that we may make a run.  Sorry that makes you upset
Let me guess.  It was uphill both ways...

KlubhouseKonnected

Don't you dare hold me to my own words
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

jabber71

Show us a pic of your ticket, I bet you weren't even there...
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 10:40:41 pm

Ha ha...upset? I just asked you a question about something YOU said. Honestly, here's how I expected the conversation to go:

You: I went to the game and the last 7 minutes gave me hope!

Me: you went? I thought you were done.

You: Yeah. I still love the Hogs and wanted to go. I just had to vent earlier.

Me: I get it. Way to show up and support the team.

Instead...you got all huffy cuz I asked a simple question about you. Sorry it was such a tough question.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: jabber71 on February 10, 2018, 10:49:15 pm
Show us a pic of your ticket, I bet you weren't even there...

https://imgur.com/gallery/4okYh

There you go pos I got a picture of the score from section 215 seat 10.  Drove through the freezing rain to watch.  I'll send more pictures if you want

farmhawg

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 11:41:44 pm
https://imgur.com/gallery/4okYh

There you go pos I got a picture of the score from section 215 seat 10.  Drove through the freezing rain to watch.  I'll send more pictures if you want
Idiotic Troll......if your going to troll at least try to be good at it.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Rome26

Minus the TO's the team played well the whole game. We just need to take better care of the ball.

FineAsSwine

This thread.  ;D

Thanks for every one who helped make this thread possible, from Lanny who started this place with a dollar and a dream; the admins who keep things running while we dream of things to post when we wake; to the CMA huggers and CMA haters whose intense energy keeps this place ablaze;

I want to thank all of you and a special thanks to HogwildJ, Ponderin, Klubhouse, GreenEG, Jabber and Razorback18.

This is why I read Hogville. I can go have breakfast now.

Hogs up! Covid down!

BoarEd

"The first 33 minutes were average to bad." ... Lol. Nonsense

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: farmhawg on February 11, 2018, 09:39:33 am
Idiotic Troll......if your going to troll at least try to be good at it.....

More pictures for morons

https://imgur.com/gallery/rZlJN

hogwildjoshua

jabber71

I asked for a pic of your ticket stub, anyone can screen shot a picture of a real hog fan, and say it's them.... just saying
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

jabber71

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 11, 2018, 10:42:51 am
This thread.  ;D

Thanks for every one who helped make this thread possible, from Lanny who started this place with a dollar and a dream; the admins who keep things running while we dream of things to post when we wake; to the CMA huggers and CMA haters whose intense energy keeps this place ablaze;

I want to thank all of you and a special thanks to HogwildJ, Ponderin, Klubhouse, GreenEG, Jabber and Razorback18.

Lol sometimes you lose sight of the simple pleasures, then almost by divine inspiration a troll appears before you and life is good again...

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: jabber71 on February 11, 2018, 12:09:41 pm
I asked for a pic of your ticket stub, anyone can screen shot a picture of a real hog fan, and say it's them.... just saying

Then explain why I have another picture in my camera roll of me again?  I can keep going...I've been to every home game 😉

https://imgur.com/gallery/92SH6

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 11, 2018, 12:17:26 pm
Then explain why I have another picture in my camera roll of me again?  I can keep going...I've been to every home game 😉

https://imgur.com/gallery/92SH6

You are so done with this team it is beyond ridiculous. Not a question. Finito.
Hogs up! Covid down!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 11, 2018, 12:48:21 pm
You are so done with this team it is beyond ridiculous. Not a question. Finito.

Lol. Great...now he's gonna get all pissy again for discussing things he said...

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 11, 2018, 01:03:04 pm
Lol. Great...now he's gonna get all pissy again for discussing things he said...

It's funny how y'all call me a troll when I post something positive about this team 👍🏼

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 11, 2018, 01:07:46 pm
It's funny how y'all call me a troll when I post something positive about this team 👍🏼

It all started with a simple question that required a simple answer. We're not the ones who blew up making this a big deal. You obviously are not "done" as you ranted a while back. So why not just say "I went cuz I'm not done"? Instead you attacked us for calling you out on what YOU said.   

ranman74

ok I am a bit confused he is talking about the team play the last 7 minutes and you want to to criticise him for being done with the team hell we all get pissed off at the teams for playing like crap when we know they can play better

rtr

I was encouraged that they played some defense especially when they started the game with 5 straight turnovers. 
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: rtr on February 11, 2018, 01:23:27 pm
I was encouraged that they played some defense especially when they started the game with 5 straight turnovers.

I was encouraged to when we started playing good basketball after the 7 minute mark of the 2nd half.  That right there was winning basketball!

jabber71

The OP gives a backhanded compliment, rips the team in other posts then crawdads when they win big. He was posting during the games and then says he was present, so I asked to see his ticket and instead he posts some picks of a little kid in hog gear. Then creates a photo account @TrueHogFan and proclaims he hates everyone on hogville but keeps trolling posts...
FYI yes because of the ice I am home and bored so this is what I felt like wasting some time with.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: jabber71 on February 11, 2018, 01:37:29 pm
The OP gives a backhanded compliment, rips the team in other posts then crawdads when they win big. He was posting during the games and then says he was present, so I asked to see his ticket and instead he posts some picks of a little kid in hog gear. Then creates a photo account @TrueHogFan and proclaims he hates everyone on hogville but keeps trolling posts...
FYI yes because of the ice I am home and bored so this is what I felt like wasting some time with.

I WENT TO THE DAMN GAME!!!  I DONT KEEP MY PAPER TICKETS TO TAKE PICTURES OF.  ALL OF THOSE PICTURES WERE OF ME.  YOU ARE THE TROLL

jabber71

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: jabber71 on February 11, 2018, 01:46:11 pm
  ;) ??? :P

You sir can go take a full boar's tusk and ram it up your ass 👍🏼

greenEGnHAWGS

Joshua, I just went back and watched the game highlights again and I have to ask...what in the world are you talking about with this 7 minutes left stuff? We were up by 17 points at the 8 minute mark, so what did we do in the last 7 minutes that made it to be THE focal point of what you're looking for in the future? We started to take control of the game at the 6:30 minute mark in the first half and never really looked back. So if you wouldn't mind just explaining what you're talking about, I'd appreciate it.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 11, 2018, 01:38:56 pm
I WENT TO THE DAMN GAME!!!  I DONT KEEP MY PAPER TICKETS TO TAKE PICTURES OF.  ALL OF THOSE PICTURES WERE OF ME.  YOU ARE THE TROLL
Trolling a troll. Always a blast.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

jst01

I foresee this Joshua guy creating a different HV login and starting a new life on HV. Dude came out blazing and has already got a reputation lol.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 11, 2018, 03:13:53 pm
Joshua, I just went back and watched the game highlights again and I have to ask...what in the world are you talking about with this 7 minutes left stuff? We were up by 17 points at the 8 minute mark, so what did we do in the last 7 minutes that made it to be THE focal point of what you're looking for in the future? We started to take control of the game at the 6:30 minute mark in the first half and never really looked back. So if you wouldn't mind just explaining what you're talking about, I'd appreciate it.

Yes...I'm quoting myself cuz I'd like to open the question to everyone else. Why did he choose he 7 minute mark when we were up by 17 we the point of emphasis on how we should play? Anyone? Anyone at all?

farmhawg

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 11, 2018, 11:47:34 am
More pictures for morons

https://imgur.com/gallery/rZlJN
What does a picture have to do with your weak trolling attempts.....rookie.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

greenEGnHAWGS

Trash can?! I asked an honest question!

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 11, 2018, 10:42:51 am
This thread.  ;D

😂

👍
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.