Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cristmas Eve & Christmas Meals.... What you doing...

Started by BR, December 24, 2017, 01:28:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

Tiki Bar opens for Christmas Eve around 6pm... Rib's & beans in Smoker, Chicken Wings & Bacon Little Smokies (with Head Country & Brown Sugar) in a little while... Then making Shrimp Boil also. We will have a little something to snack on..  Tomorrow We are doing a Brunch with Breakfast Casseroles.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

nwahogs

Sitting around waiting for invites. Had one last night, just got one for tonight, and have one for lunch tomorrow. Just need tomorrow night now.
:D

Boarcephus

Just sitting around sipping on a Salted Caramel Crown Royal.  Taking it easy tomorrow and just doing a ham. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

DeltaBoy

Christmas we had Ham ,Turkey , Mac n cheese and Dressing!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Großer Kriegschwein

Here we go.

Post your planned Christmas dinner for this year, then post some pictures once it's done.

This year will be seared and stuffed beef tenderloin with bernaise sauce, roasted broccoli, chive mashed potatoes and a Christmas pudding.

Should be just fine and easy enough.
This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

I still snacking on the left over ham from last week!

holeinthewall

Turkey, Ham, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green beans, Corn, Rolls and whatever else gets thrown out on the table.

H2OHog