Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Oklahoma (2-0, 0-0 BIG 12)

Started by hawgball40, November 23, 2017, 03:58:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

How to put Young on the bench right beside me if he took that shot during a game. That's a freshman he ain't got the right to shoot that shatty, even if he makes it
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

fieldturf

FineAsSwine

Young has incredible range and can take over at any moment. Need to clamp down on him.
Hogs up! Covid down!

BallHog1

greenEGnHAWGS

These refs are a joke. How many times has Macon been hit on his 3s with no call, then OK get little touch fouls?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Bacons Rebellion

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Bacons Rebellion

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

hawgball40

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hulk HOGan

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

MissippHog

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Ironhawg

razorhog52

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Ironhawg

hawgball40

weird how all of a sudden hogs are getting calls... but i'll take it. we certainly aren't doing ourselves any favors rn

Bacons Rebellion

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

fieldturf

Hollywood_HOGan45

Refs completely took Gafford out of his game.
The series of calls against him were so terrible.

Ironhawg

Letsroll1200

We really need CJ Jones! Beard, Macon and Barford are playing alot of minutes

The_Bionic_Pig

As I predicted fatigue has Oklahoma fouling more...the problem is only half are being called...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TNhawgfan

Been a fun game to watch, and unlike the football team, i don't regret giving up some family time to watch it
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JHGiunta

In watching these first 4 games, I have to say I love Mike Anderson's fire and passion on the sideline. He is Coaching the guys and barking at refs.

HogPharmer

Quote from: JHGiunta on November 23, 2017, 05:56:08 pm
In watching these first 4 games, I have to say I love Mike Anderson's fire and passion on the sideline. He is Coaching the guys and barking at refs.

Kinda refreshing
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Ironhawg

Quote from: JHGiunta on November 23, 2017, 05:56:08 pm

I loved how he got the delay of game warning reversed.  Way to make them pay Mike!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

hawgball40

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

HawgHeadCheese

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

greenEGnHAWGS

hawgball40

Surprisingly, refs have called 20 fouls on OU and only 18 on Arkansas. Must have been all in the second half cause they didn't call darn in the 1st

PORKULATOR

PORKULATOR

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️