Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 05:44:53 am

New Athletic Director

Started by BOAR'N LEGACY, November 17, 2017, 02:55:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BOAR'N LEGACY

What if Bielema hasn't been fired yet because he's the new AD?  He has a big personality,  is a very likeable guy,  and,  in my opinion,  would make a good AD... Thoughts???
"If it's important enough for you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." - Jimmy Dykes

"What if DOG was spelled C-A-T?" - Oger

"Cinnabons from Taco Bell: They'll make you cream your pants!" - Nick Kremers

moses_007

November 17, 2017, 03:17:53 am #1 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 03:45:26 am by moses_007
No, he's being run out of town. No place in the athletic program for him.  He gone.

moses_007

I'm amazed at how many newbies with less than 200 posts are coming in here with such wild far-out ideas.  Like ants coming out of the woodwork........

BOAR'N LEGACY

Quote from: moses_007 on November 17, 2017, 03:22:38 am
I'm amazed at how many newbies with less than 200 posts are coming in here with such wild far-out ideas.  Like ants coming out of the woodwork........

You say newbie,  when I've been registered since 2008, smh... It was just a thought
"If it's important enough for you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." - Jimmy Dykes

"What if DOG was spelled C-A-T?" - Oger

"Cinnabons from Taco Bell: They'll make you cream your pants!" - Nick Kremers

hawg1221

I heard someone say that to me yesterday. I just assumed the guy was high.

BILLYBOB

CBB certainly has an outgoing personality, he's a good man with solid morals, and people seem to naturally like him. But he's not very polished. Needs to lose the flip flops, the beard stubble, and the overall sloppy look. And he needs to do a better job of controlling some of the stupid (albeit funny) $hit that comes out of his mouth.

I genuinely like the guy and wish him well. Unfortunately his "brand" in Arkansas is that of loser. So there is zero chance he will be the next AD. I doubt that's what he wants anyway...he's a coach.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

HoggyCat

"We'll make you AD if you waive the buyout"?

Then tell The Donald to give him a call a few weeks later?

Actually, this makes as much sense as him getting the AD job to begin with....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

PORKULATOR

since the losing started during the MO game, they've been coming out from under their rocks.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: BOAR'N LEGACY on November 17, 2017, 02:55:03 am
What if Bielema hasn't been fired yet because he's the new AD?  He has a big personality,  is a very likeable guy,  and,  in my opinion,  would make a good AD... Thoughts???
you should lay off the bottle

OhioHog

And how many of your 12,834 posts have been just as shallow as this one?

Hoggie17

NO NO NO! Dumb idea.

depressed_fan

hes an obese lazy disgusting drunk. He's a sloth