Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 11:23:31 pm

Jeff Long's House......

Started by moses_007, November 15, 2017, 10:57:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

Wow what a mansion Jeff Long has in Fayetteville.  Valued at close to $1 million dollars.  A real estate "for sale" sign is going up soon.  Here's a Zillow listing apparently before Long bought it.  You can click through the pictures to see the lavish interior.  I'd say it's quite a pad.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2863-E-Township-St-Fayetteville-AR-72703/90987872_zpid/

razorcash2

Bobby P had a gangster pad as well.

hawg1221

Yes. He's got a walk in closet about the size of my living area.

Dwight_K_Shrute

It's nice but not that extravagant for someone making $1,000,000 a year with a ton of incentives and perks like free cars.  It's valued at $870,000.  If you put 20% down to avoid PMI then you are talking a payment of $3,300 a month (4% 30 years) not including taxes and insurance.  Someone making 1/2 or even 1/3 of what Jeff Long was making could afford that house. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ADavisTheGOAT

My lawn has nothing on his lush, green grass.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

TikiHog

He moved he doesn't live there anymore

HoggyCat

Quote from: TikiHog on November 15, 2017, 11:24:25 pm
He moved he doesn't live there anymore

A quick search of public information verifies your statement.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

longpig

Befuddles me that people with money have prefinished 'wood' floors.
Don't be scared, be smart.

sickboy

As a home owner in Los Angeles, this depresses me. You couldn't find a house that cheap in a decent neighborhood out here in a million years.

longpig

Quote from: sickboy on November 16, 2017, 01:04:03 am
As a home owner in Los Angeles, this depresses me. You couldn’t find a house that cheap in a decent neighborhood out here in a million years.

I hear you, $500k barely gets you out of the barrio anywhere on the central coast.
Don't be scared, be smart.

cosmodrum

A million dollar house is not a mansion lol.
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Quote from: longpig on November 15, 2017, 11:29:39 pm
Befuddles me that people with money have prefinished 'wood' floors.

That's no joke. Wth
Go away, batin'

NuttinItUp

It's really not as nice as the OP makes it out to be.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Quote from: sickboy on November 16, 2017, 01:04:03 am
As a home owner in Los Angeles, this depresses me. You couldn't find a house that cheap in a decent neighborhood out here in a million years.

Ain't that the truth, I'm up here in the Bay Area, but I've also sold two houses that I bought back in 2012 and have done very well on them, something not as easy to do in Arkansas.

BILLYBOB

Quote from: moses_007 on November 15, 2017, 10:57:39 pm
Wow what a mansion Jeff Long has in Fayetteville.  Valued at close to $1 million dollars.  A real estate "for sale" sign is going up soon.  Here's a Zillow listing apparently before Long bought it.  You can click through the pictures to see the lavish interior.  I'd say it's quite a pad.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2863-E-Township-St-Fayetteville-AR-72703/90987872_zpid/

A guy pulling down a million a year owns a house worth a million. That's very prudent and conservative. Makes him look smart, IMO.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 16, 2017, 01:42:55 am
A million dollar house is not a mansion lol.

In San Jose where my son lives it's more of a shack.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

porque

He hasn't lived in that house in 3 or 4 years.

jdevers

HOA fees of $1,200/month on a $800,000 house is a bit insane though...

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jdevers on November 16, 2017, 06:34:37 am
HOA fees of $1,200/month on a $800,000 house is a bit insane though...

If it's in a gated community with private 24 hours security and they provide other services then no it isn't.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.