Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grayson Boomer

Started by Muskliketusk, November 05, 2017, 08:10:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskliketusk

He done committed to Oklahoma State. Figured he was a lock but I can't help but think our fans trying to force our head coach out and bellyaching on message boards scared him away. You'd think we lost yesterday the way this place reacts. Hope HCBB can turn him around before 2019.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Seebs

Makes perfect sense.  And we did lose yesterday - our dignity
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

LRrazorback

Quote from: Muskliketusk on November 05, 2017, 08:10:15 pm
He done committed to Oklahoma State. Figured he was a lock but I can't help but think our fans trying to force our head coach out and bellyaching on message boards scared him away. You'd think we lost yesterday the way this place reacts. Hope HCBB can turn him around before 2019.

Ha, it's the fans fault?

Hogtimes

November 06, 2017, 10:13:52 am #3 Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:49:21 pm by Hogtimes
Quote from: Muskliketusk on November 05, 2017, 08:10:15 pm

You must not nave read  his twitter when he announced the morning of  the Bedlam game.   Said something like it was a dream come true and he had been a life long Cowboy fan.  Showed a pic of him as a small kid wearing an OSU shirt.  Does not sound like he  was ever coming here.....

East TN HAWG

Hope our current 15,000 TE's on the team will be reduced and replaced with OL and DL.  No offense to Boomer he is a great TE, but we need some depth at other positions because we have a slew of TE's.   

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hogtimes on November 06, 2017, 10:13:52 am
You must not nave read  his twitter when he announced.   Said something like it was a dream come true and he had been a life long Cowboy fan.  Showed a pic of him as a small kid wearing an OSU shirt.  Does not sound like he  was ever coming here.....
There you go messing up the whole thoughtful "reasoning" process of the OP. Darn it, do you have to ruin everything ???

ricepig

He knows we have a great shot at the #1 2019 TE, he scare..

Richard Davenport

Quote from: ricepig on November 06, 2017, 02:54:48 pm
He knows we have a great shot at the #1 2019 TE, he scare..

You know the kid well? Nothing farther from the truth.

AugustaHog

Good for him.  Get Henry and we're set. 

Hogtimes

Quote from: AugustaHog on November 07, 2017, 09:16:02 pm
Good for him.  Get Henry and we're set. 

Yes, I would certainly rather have Henry

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 07, 2017, 02:42:02 pm

How well do you know him besides a few interviews? And the post was sarcasm, thus the "scare" use, lol.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: ricepig on November 08, 2017, 03:09:16 pm
How well do you know him besides a few interviews? And the post was sarcasm, thus the "scare" use, lol.

YOU BURNED DICK DAVENPORT, HAH!!!

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 07, 2017, 02:42:02 pm

He wants to play for championships, something he will get a chance to do at OSU.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I always thought the name "boomer" made him a sooner lock
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ricepig on November 08, 2017, 03:09:16 pm
Well in Richard's defense he very well might not have gotten the notice that the original post was done in jest. As we know on HV one can never be too sure. 

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 10, 2017, 09:40:20 am
Well in Richard's defense he very well might not have gotten the notice that the original post was done in jest. As we know on HV one can never be too sure. 

I thought it was in the rules posted at the top, right after "I just Steven Hill".

sowmonella

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on November 10, 2017, 04:33:51 am
He wants to play for championships, something he will get a chance to do at OSU.

That's right. They have Won 3 (THREE) conference titles since WWII (1945) and ONE since 1976.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Muskliketusk

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on November 10, 2017, 04:33:51 am
Think you mean OU cuz the Gaggies don't ever play for nothing.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.