Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Highlights: You want SEC speed?

Started by Richard Davenport, October 19, 2017, 11:13:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

redleg

I hope we get him! Chances are he's headed to Texas A&M, or back to his hometown of Louisville.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: redleg on October 19, 2017, 12:23:40 pm
I hope we get him! Chances are he's headed to Texas A&M, or back to his hometown of Louisville.

He's never mentioned Louisville to me.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 19, 2017, 11:34:01 am
sure, if we can get him.  Realistic chances?

He wants to play in the SEC and he said he's very likely to visit. Shall see.

31to6

We have pulled some very good JUCO LBs and DBs, both under Petrino and CBB.

nwahogfan1

I think Rhoads knows we need more SEC speed and play makers on defense.     I am not so sure if Coach B thinks that because after 5 years he has signed some good classes but not too many of those big time recruits with top SEC speed.   We need play makers on both sides of the ball to make those big time SEC plays that can win you those close games. 

presidenthog

He won't have sec speed after herb gets a hold of him.

NavarreHog

After playing JC in Arizona maybe new Head Coach Mike Norvell will convince him to be a Razorback.  ;)

Richard Davenport

Quote from: presidenthog on October 20, 2017, 03:50:15 am

Kind of like he did with Hunter Henry, Alex Collins, AJ Derby, Deatrich Wise, Jonathan Williams, Martrell Spaight and others.

presidenthog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 25, 2017, 03:23:10 pm
Kind of like he did with Hunter Henry, Alex Collins, AJ Derby, Deatrich Wise, Jonathan Williams, Martrell Spaight and others.
Deatrich wise didn't do much for us, and is now tearing it up with the patriots. Probably because he was given a much better S&C regimen

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: presidenthog on October 26, 2017, 12:52:34 am
Deatrich wise didn't do much for us, and is now tearing it up with the patriots. Probably because he was given a much better S&C regimen

Dude.  The guy had a broken hand and a separated shoulder his senior year but played through.

Richard Davenport

You're blinded by your frustration.

Muskliketusk

Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

hogginbama

Folks will say anything to push their agenda.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: presidenthog on October 20, 2017, 03:50:15 am

I'm not happy either, but we aren't gonna have this kinda garbage in recruiting. Carry that mess to mmqb or the trash.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Back on subject... That is a SICK number of "Highlight" plays on that film for 4 games!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.