UA commit Emmit Gooden discusses Scott visit, soul food and OU trip

Started by Richard Davenport, September 14, 2017, 10:18:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

Quote from: factchecker on October 29, 2017, 07:26:51 pm
RECENT game notes for Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech:

http://www.soonersports.com/pdf9/5460412.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=31000

Depth Chart still shows a 3-4

Keep searching. There is a high probability that Oklahoma is going back to the 4-3.  I'm just saying the Sooners will probably lock this kid up. He's known for changing his mind.

factchecker

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 29, 2017, 07:29:51 pm
Keep searching. There is a high probability that Oklahoma is going back to the 4-3.  I'm just saying the Sooners will probably lock this kid up. He's known for changing his mind.

We will see.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

onebadrubi

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 29, 2017, 07:29:51 pm

It appears you follow ou frequently... also appears you want the kid to end up at Ou.

Muskliketusk

I done some Twitter checking and their ain't nothing about him going to no chOkeU. Looking like they got that Perkins DL outta Misery tonight and plan on getting a bunch more high school kids soon. Don't look like theys even recruiting Gooden anymore and he probably told em he ain't coming. I did see were they offered Pirtle and it'll be the same story when he tells em no thanks. Defenders wanna play in a big boy league not the patty cake 12.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 29, 2017, 09:16:30 pm
It appears you follow ou frequently... also appears you want the kid to end up at Ou.

I follow winning football! I'm a fan of the Razorbacks. Oklahoma was able to beat Tech Saturday night. Gooden tweeted Nice W tonight. I might be wrong, I don't have any issue with being wrong. It just seems like Oklahoma and the Hogs are in play. Hopefully he signs with the Hogs and we have a quality defensive lineman for the next coach.

PorkRinds

Quote from: factchecker on October 29, 2017, 07:29:19 pm
It's funny that his evidence was one retweet of a LSU fan.

He ignored all the other retweets of Razorback stuff and focused on the single tweet by an LSU fan..... aka Devin White's dad.  ;)

Like I said, Gooden might not end up here.  I'd actually lean to him going elsewhere.  However, you need better proof if you are going to come on here and claim he is already gone.
This dude is like a less infamous FCJ. He just throws crap at the wall.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Letsroll1200

Quote from: factchecker on October 29, 2017, 07:31:48 pm
We will see.

Any information on Emmit Gooden? There is some information out that he decommitted today. Also there was a article about his dislike of the 3-4 defense.

factchecker

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 02, 2017, 03:13:43 pm
Any information on Emmit Gooden? There is some information out that he decommitted today. Also there was a article about his dislike of the 3-4 defense.

Nice edit.

Any link to the article?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 02, 2017, 03:13:43 pm

Is this what you are talking about?

QuoteGooden dreams of teaming up in Arkansas' 3-4 defense with Agim, a player he met when both were high-level recruits a few years ago.

"It is a good scheme for Arkansas and I think I will fit it perfectly right along with Sosa playing the other end spot," Gooden said. "It will allow us to chase down some people. It is perfect for us. I hope they stick with it and I can't wait to be in Fayetteville soon."

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/oct/21/gooden-looks-forward-ua-visit/

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Like I've said numerous times, Gooden probably won't stay committed.  He seems to be constantly looking elsewhere - but I find it hilarious that the same old posters can't wait to jump on negative news.  Pathetic.

Also,  I'd say our horrible fans tweeting good riddance probably doesn't help the situation either.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Letsroll1200

Quote from: factchecker on November 02, 2017, 06:49:50 pm
Like I've said numerous times, Gooden probably won't stay committed.  He seems to be constantly looking elsewhere - but I find it hilarious that the same old posters can't wait to jump on negative news.  Pathetic.

Also,  I'd say our horrible fans tweeting good riddance probably doesn't help the situation either.

I was trying to tell you that. You had to see it for yourself