Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Shade tree"

Started by Sugar Free Hog, August 24, 2017, 06:23:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar Free Hog

This kid has future Hog written all over him. 6'8" 420 and he's only 16. Let's get him to the Catfish hole.

Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

AugustaHog

I feel bad for the poor HS kid that has to line up against that big boy.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

East TN HAWG

I pass this school on my way to church.  I've never heard of the guy, and the coaching at that school is very poor. 

sickboy

Quote from: East TN HAWG on August 24, 2017, 08:11:22 pm
I pass this school on my way to church.  I've never heard of the guy, and the coaching at that school is very poor. 

Are you a scout by chance?

z-pak

More like future diabetic written all over him
Gentle Ben...sad

The hairy one can kiss my chicken skin.

NoogaHog

I can't stop laughing at the nickname.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Seebs

I prefer Oaktree by Morris Day and the time ... enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=332SqqV-buk
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

East TN HAWG

Quote from: sickboy on August 24, 2017, 08:46:58 pm
Are you a scout by chance?

No.  That school is not known for football.  I saw then two years ago and my nephew lit them up.  I doubt this guy has any coaching at all.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: z-pak on August 25, 2017, 08:59:55 am

I bet you're fun to hang out with. /s
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

HogFoo

Definitely could be a good "tree stump" of a NG in our new 3-4 defense.  Definitely need guys that are hard to move!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HoggusMaximus

something tells me he would get wrecked by some smaller DE who just ran around him.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Sugar Free Hog on August 24, 2017, 06:23:31 pm
This kid has future Hog written all over him. 6'8" 420 and he's only 16. Let's get him to the Catfish hole.

What, and have him grow some more...?

oldfart

when i was in college in mid 50s they had some great basketball teams but i left the state and have not kept up with teams except my old team and conference

sowmonella

Quote from: z-pak on August 25, 2017, 08:59:55 am
Really a smart reply. I believe we have rules against bashing players or recruits. You might need a time out.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

z-pak

Yeah, my bad.  I apologize.
Gentle Ben...sad

The hairy one can kiss my chicken skin.

WayneHawg

Looks like he's going to Clemson

East TN HAWG

Quote from: oldfart on August 27, 2017, 09:57:31 pm
when i was in college in mid 50s they had some great basketball teams but i left the state and have not kept up with teams except my old team and conference

What team and conference is that?

oldfart

my old high school was Midway HS in Roane County. at the time, we were in the Tri-county conference. now of course Tenn has gone to divisions based on size and we are in the small school division. still play a lot of the same teams

arkansas proud77

i have been around arkansas football since I was a kid in 1985.   I just do not know this site.   All help would be thanked.  Just navigating a new website as a 40 year old guy is a learning experience.   

Muskliketusk

Alabama sure did good in a 34 with big old Mt Cody at nose. This kid could be that kinda player for us.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

presidenthog

Quote from: WayneHawg on August 28, 2017, 08:25:09 pm
Looks like he's going to Clemson

I literally cannot even find a 247 page for him. I doubt he is going to clemson.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

L wonder if he takes auto shop?
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!