Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Memorial Day weekend

Started by JHicks3636, May 27, 2017, 06:45:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

May 27, 2017, 06:45:35 am Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 07:44:58 am by JHicks3636
As we enjoy the Memorial Day weekend with BBQs, swimming pool openings, outings, etc., let us remember the true reason for the Holiday as we honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to the defense of our country. Take a minute to remember those who laid down their lives for our freedom. My prayers also go to those who were affected by those deaths. Finally I thank those who continue to serve and place their lives on the line everyday.

ThisTeetsTaken

Yes Sir.  This weekend is about honoring those who fell and risk falling in our stead.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

razorback03

Thank you for this post. I lurk around here a great deal and have for years, but this is worthy of a first post above all else. To those who have served, are serving, families that are affected by this service, I simply say THANK YOU. No words can truly honor your sacrifices, but please know the high majority of us appreciate you. Every day that we get to enjoy with our friends and family at a ball game, working at a career of our choosing, or worshipping in our choice is owed to you. If you see a veteran this weekend, please say thank you and buy them a cup of coffee, soft drink or cold beverage of their choice.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Kevin

God Bless all who have served, who are serving & their families
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22