Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are you pulling for on Tuesday???

Started by tucsonhogfan, May 21, 2017, 04:28:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tucsonhogfan

May 21, 2017, 04:28:11 pm Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 07:03:56 pm by tucsonhogfan
This is just a quick question to see what you guys are thinking.  Who are you pulling for on Tuesday?

Game 1 – USC & Vandy – winner plays Kentucky
Game 2 – Missouri & A&M – winner plays LSU
Game 3 – Ole Miss & Auburn – winner plays Florida
Game 4 – Georgia & Miss St – Winner plays the Hogs

I'm rooting for:
G1 – Vandy – I think that they have the potential to give Kentucky or LSU a good match up.
G2 – Don't really care.  If A&M could pitch their game 2 guy that we saw I would pull for them.
G3 – This one comes down to who I dislike the most.  That would be Auburn, so I am pulling for Ole Miss
G4 – I think that I have to pull for Georgia in this one.  I would love to see Miss St drop their first game and then go home.

SPAL

I want usc to win it all to get one more in the tourney. I really don't care who we play.

HogFansReunited

I'm rooting for Georgia to win their game mostly because I think we have the best chance to beat them. I think we need to win one more game and that will be the easiest opportunity.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

BroyledNutts

Game 1 - USCe ... send one of the conference "darlings" home early.
Game 2 - Missouri ... send Aggie and their butt rubbing male cheerleaders home.
Game 3 - Auburn ... The Mullet Men beat Florida earlier this year, and have the know how to do it again.
Game 4 - Georgia ... MSU losing first round shuts the door on their host potential.

JHicks3636

Tournament attendance will probably be done this year due to Bama's absence. It also happens to a lesser extent when Auburn doesn't make it. One year before going to the present format neither of them qualified. There was great weeping in Birmingham.

onebadrubi

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 21, 2017, 04:45:32 pm
I want usc to win it all to get one more in the tourney. I really don't care who we play.

They would probably host instead of us then.  Lol