Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-States Club Softball Team Plays JMU for NCSA World Series Championship

Started by Seminole Indian, May 21, 2017, 10:13:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Beat Grand Valley State, Florida State and James Madison to make it to finals. JMU must beat them twice.

http://www.clubsoftball.org/
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Dropkick

I realize softball is a "club" sport at ASU. Do they their own field on campus or do they play at one of the local city parks?

Seminole Indian

GolfNut57

Is there any ASU sport you won't report on......you NON ASU fan you?  ;)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

Probably not. I'm just getting lazy (except when it comes to recruiting) and because I live seven miles from their campus A-State info is just the "low hanging fruit".