Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Secure First Round Bye

Started by gdumont, May 20, 2017, 04:30:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

Birminghog

Can't get through to the ticket site to order my tickets. Must be a lot of you ahead of me in line.

See you Wednesday?  :razorback:

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JHicks3636

Quote from: Birminghog on May 20, 2017, 04:56:20 pm
Can't get through to the ticket site to order my tickets. Must be a lot of you ahead of me in line.

See you Wednesday?  :razorback:

Tickets will no problem. I always just buy them at the stadium box office.

Birminghog

My wife was trying to order them. I went to factchecker's link and got right on. Would like to buy the Dr. Pepper 6-pack for $72.00 to have three tickets each for my wife and me. The web site wants to charge me $7.00 to print the tickets out myself (which makes no sense to me). Do you guys know if I can buy the 6-pack at the stadium or at the SEC ticket offices & avoid the senseless $7.00 charge? With the 6-pack, you get 6 tickets for the price of 4.

JHicks3636

Quote from: Birminghog on May 20, 2017, 05:40:03 pm
My wife was trying to order them. I went to factchecker's link and got right on. Would like to buy the Dr. Pepper 6-pack for $72.00 to have three tickets each for my wife and me. The web site wants to charge me $7.00 to print the tickets out myself (which makes no sense to me). Do you guys know if I can buy the 6-pack at the stadium or at the SEC ticket offices & avoid the senseless $7.00 charge? With the 6-pack, you get 6 tickets for the price of 4.

I think the cut-off for Dr. Pepper 6 packs was 6 central time today.

Birminghog

Quote from: JHicks3ead636 on May 20, 2017, 05:57:15 pm
I think the cut-off for Dr. Pepper 6 packs was 6 central time today.

Thanks for the heads-up. I guess I got in before it closed out. Still seems stupid to pay to print out my own tickets, but wth. As soon as my wife puts more ink in the printer, I can print them out.  ::)

pigroots

Should have sewed up a regional host spot as well