Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 53 THREAD: #14 Arkansas (38-14, 17-10 SEC) at #22 Texas A&M (35-19, 15-13)

Started by Razorbacks#1, May 19, 2017, 10:11:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Bonfield, 0-1 with a K in the first as well as the top of the order cannot match the bottom, 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, full, walks to juice the bases with 2 outs

JHicks3636

Koch, 0-1 in the game, 0-1, flies out to center

1-0 Arkansas after 2 1/2

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HamIAm

For those watching on SEC+, does the sound  volume go up and down at random times throughout the broadcast. It will usually last several batters, maybe even an inning. I've had this problem for a while and I don't know if its my service provider or the SEC+network

JHicks3636

In the Aggie 3rd we will see

9. Janca     .254
1. Choruby   0-1
2. Bedford    0-1

SPAL

Quote from: HamIAm on May 19, 2017, 07:18:37 pm
For those watching on SEC+, does the sound  volume go up and down at random times throughout the broadcast. It will usually last several batters, maybe even an inning. I've had this problem for a while and I don't know if its my service provider or the SEC+network

Yes

Bogghawg

Quote from: HamIAm on May 19, 2017, 07:18:37 pm
Haven't noticed that.  Just the annoying commercials are louder, but that's always been thus.

PeabodyHawg

That's ok....got a run across...could have been better but we're figuring Martin out.  Shut 'em down Taco.

Hollywood_HOGan45

SPAL

I liked the bunt call. The execution was poor, but it's the right call imo

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

:razorback:

1               Bot 3rd                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK      0 | 0 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 0  | 3   
A&M     0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  2  | 0  | 2   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hogginbama

Quote from: Bogghawg on May 19, 2017, 07:13:38 pm
I wish all our batters could bat 7th - 9th.

I recommend, if we win tonight and have no chance to take the West tomorrow, that DVH flips the order from top to bottom.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

TebowHater

Bogghawg

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 19, 2017, 07:19:45 pm
I liked the bunt call. The execution was poor, but it's the right call imo
Maybe statistically based on all baseball games and teams for all time, but in our particular situation don't you think the better bet is to just keep hitting?  The bunt backfires AT LEAST as much as it works.  I hate it.

JHicks3636

Choruby, 0-1 in the game, 0-1 on a bad bunt, 0-2, singles off the pitcher and is then thrown away by Biggers to put runners on 2nd and 3rd with 0 out

PeabodyHawg

Two balls that Taco should have fielded or at least knocked down.   

JHicks3636

bulldog04

Taco doesn't arrive in a good fielding position when he finishes

JHicks3636

trippigs

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 19, 2017, 07:24:57 pm
Bedford, 0-1, takes a ball, sac fly to right, RBI(unearned)

1-1

That was a heck of a running catch by Cole

JHicks3636

Shewmake, 0-1 tonight, starts 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, full, walked and 2 are on with 1 out

JHicks3636

PeabodyHawg

I've noticed a couple of signs saying "Don't pass beverages over the rail".  Is that a problem in College Station?

JHicks3636

PeabodyHawg

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hollywood_HOGan45

I kept thinking DVH needs to pull taco before they bust a 3 run homer. Sure enough......

JHicks3636

Kopetsky, 1-1 tonight, started with a strike, 0-2, 1-2, 2-2, strikes out swinging

SPAL

JHicks3636

Schoenvogel, 0-0 with a walk, takes a ball, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, full, and another walk

JHicks3636

Blake, 1-1 tonight, takes a ball as Taccolini really fighting the strike zone, grounds to SS and runner out at 2B on the fielder's choice

4-1 A&M after 3

JHicks3636

BigBrandonAllenFan

1)  Using C Span's bat to play small ball for the second night in a row.  I don't get it.  :-X

2)  The Texas Kulaks are better armed than anticipated.  The great Dutch aristocrat must rally his Red Army!

SPAL

Sacrocolpopexy is a surgical procedure done on women to fix a prolapsed pelvic organs.....

They have a guy with a name that reminds me of that.

Razorbacks#1

:razorback:

1               Top 4th                   4

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK      0 | 0 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 1  | 3   
A&M     0 | 0 | 4 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  4  |  5  | 0  | 3   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

For the Good Guys in the 4th

5. Fletcher 0-1
6. Shaddy  0-1
7. Cole      1-1, double, run scored

factchecker

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on May 19, 2017, 07:36:17 pm
1)  Using C Span's bat to play small ball for the second night in a row.  I don't get it.  :-X

When did this happen?

Arledge bunted not Spanberger.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

jst01

SPAL

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on May 19, 2017, 07:36:17 pm

2)  The Texas Kulaks are better armed than anticipated.  The great Dutch aristocrat must rally his Red Army!

Cspan didn't play small ball. Arledge did and it should have been 2nd and 3rd with 1 out for your top RBI guy. What's to understand? Your leadoff guy can't execute a routine sac bunt, that's a shame.

HogFansReunited

Only down 3 and we should have got more runs in the 3rd. We are no where close to being out of this game.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Baconomics

Is it me?  Or do we spend a lot of the game thread complaining?  Same thing last night.  Not enjoying it.

Cracker Jack

Quote from: jst01 on May 19, 2017, 07:38:07 pm
These play-by-play guys are terrible.
I don't mind the play by play guy, but the old guy doing the color is wearing me out.....he talks FOREVER with every point he tries to make.