Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oaklawn runners are tearing up the track at Churchill right now

Started by kingoftherapids, May 12, 2017, 03:58:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kingoftherapids

late pick 4 going to return over 11k on 50 cents on runners that ran at oaklawn this year. assman at 17-1, van berg at 12-1, caldwell at 4-1, cox at 6-1.

husker71

not just Churchill     every year I try and put out an alert to watch horses that ran at OP (good or bad) when they go to their next races.   Last year some of the contributors here really got into it and they gave out lots of big $$ winners at the other tracks.  I did not make much money at OP in 2016 but did very well betting their suggestions.  This year I am busy getting ready to move overseas so dont have time to look at a Racing Form but I know someone gave a tip to watch a Lauer runner who paid +$70

mckinneyhog5

Taking a shot on Van Bergs horse at CD in the 11th. #4 Dreammeister 20 WP also 5 ex box with the 3,4,6.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on May 13, 2017, 04:49:51 pm
Taking a shot on Van Bergs horse at CD in the 11th. #4 Dreammeister 20 WP also 5 ex box with the 3,4,6.
Ran 3rd at 22-1 after leading almost entire way. MF!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on May 13, 2017, 04:55:56 pm
Ran 3rd at 22-1 after leading almost entire way. MF!
Finished 10,11,4,3,6
11,3,4,6 were all shippers from Oaklawn.

Russ22

Today, the 2nd at CD has a couple of OP shippers. I like Medal of Courage across in this one.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

PineyWoodsRooter

Oaklawn horses are winning at a high rate early in the Louisiana Downs meet also.

kingoftherapids

I would hope so at LAD lol. It's sad the quality of racing down there now

userpick

OP shippers have actually only won 9/57 at LAD for 16% winners. I expected it to be higher.

Sample size is small but 4/9 winners at mountaineer.