Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nick Saban and Bobby Knight (just for fun)

Started by 10yrsofhell, April 13, 2017, 02:27:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

10yrsofhell

Since Sean Spicer seems to having trouble sometimes as the White House Press Secretary, I thought of a couple of guys that make the event more interesting. How entertaining would it be to see Saban and Knight fielding questions from the WH press corp?  Other choices might be Clint Eastwood or Elaine Benes's dad on Seinfeld.
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."
― George Orwell, 1984
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
― George Orwell, 1984

Jackrabbit Hog

I think GoHogs1091 would make a GREAT press secretary.  Imagine his answers to the questions..
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

bennyl08

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 13, 2017, 04:04:57 pm
I think GoHogs1091 would make a GREAT press secretary.  Imagine his answers to the questions..

Well, we pre-emptively attacked that location as a defensive measure. While it did alright, if Brent Venables was leading the group, it would have been much better. Even UCA's offensive line would have been able to lead the assault, and probably better than the marines did if I'm being honest.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: 10yrsofhell on April 13, 2017, 02:27:29 pm
Since Sean Spicer seems to having trouble sometimes as the White House Press Secretary, I thought of a couple of guys that make the event more interesting. How entertaining would it be to see Saban and Knight fielding questions from the WH press corp?  Other choices might be Clint Eastwood or Elaine Benes's dad on Seinfeld.
Darn it! And here I was thinking when I read the headline that you were going to present arguments/debates about which guy should really play Santa every year.