Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More good pub for that fine upstanding institution OU

Started by 311Hog, April 05, 2017, 12:58:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcard1964

Paul

HiggiePiggy

Something that should be legal anyway. If a woman wants to use her body to make money then let them. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

311Hog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on April 05, 2017, 06:02:51 pm
Something that should be legal anyway. If a woman wants to use her body to make money then let them. 

what about a man using a woman's body to make money?

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: 311Hog on April 05, 2017, 11:02:57 pm
what about a man using a woman's body to make money?
How do you know the scheme wasn't her idea?  She wanted him around for protection?  Too much unknown to blame one or the other. 

311Hog

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on April 06, 2017, 09:48:45 am
How do you know the scheme wasn't her idea?  She wanted him around for protection?  Too much unknown to blame one or the other. 

Yep because that is the normal situation.  The woman has an idea to sell her body for sex and the pimp is just along for the ride and protection.....

Lol dude are you a pimp ?

btw i am not saying she is innocent, but the way that comment came off was like "oh a girl wants to sell sex? why not let her" when you can see that girl is in serious trouble and being "run" by a pimp can't be a good thing to be "left to sort itself out".

pigture perfect

You might think this is a victimless situation whether it's a crime or not. My experience in counseling some of these women at age 40, i can tell you that whatever she earned, it wasnt worth it. I hate this for her.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: 311Hog on April 06, 2017, 09:55:20 am
Yep because that is the normal situation.  The woman has an idea to sell her body for sex and the pimp is just along for the ride and protection.....

Lol dude are you a pimp ?

btw i am not saying she is innocent, but the way that comment came off was like "oh a girl wants to sell sex? why not let her" when you can see that girl is in serious trouble and being "run" by a pimp can't be a good thing to be "left to sort itself out".
It's also not the normal situation that a college educated cheerleader, obviously upper middle class, decides to become a prostitute.  Unless she got hooked on something.

311Hog

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on April 12, 2017, 02:46:55 pm
It's also not the normal situation that a college educated cheerleader, obviously upper middle class, decides to become a prostitute.  Unless she got hooked on something.

mug shot photo seems to prove the latter.  she hooked on something(s).