Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER on 23 Mar 2017
  • hi guys I am new to the board, and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
  • #2 by Arazorbackguy1 on 23 Mar 2017
  • Welcome, Mike.
  • #3 by BRHogfan on 23 Mar 2017
  • Welcome to the board!  Here's to an enjoyable off-season with something to look forward to next season.
  • #4 by 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER on 24 Mar 2017
  •  I am a Kansas fan.  I have been a KU fan since I was 12 years-old.  Since I became a college basketball fan in 1990/1991, I also have fond memories of Nolan Richardson's "40 Minutes of Hell" teams. I still remember that 1990 team, which is probably my favourite Hogs team of all-time.  Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, the BIG O, etc.  I have always believed that from BOTH an ideological AND a spiritual perspective, basketball is meant to be played the way Nolan coached it, i.e. it is the basketball version of Buddy Ryan's divine 46 Defense or of the German panzers blitzkreiging their way across Europe and Russia.  That is just my worldview...it is who I am. 

Anyway, I am posting here to learn more about Nolan and his 40 Minutes of Hell teams AND to learn more about Mike Anderson and his defensive philosophy.  I hope that I am welcome here.  I have even purchased a cardinal "ARKANSAS NEVER YIELD" men's t-shirt from fanatics, which is due to arrive at my house on Tuesday. Once it arrives, I am going to take it to a local screen printing shop, to have "40 Minutes of Hell" printed on the back of it.
  • #5 by lc480 on 24 Mar 2017
  • You are welcome here.
  • #6 by The Boar War on 24 Mar 2017
  • I am a Kansas fan.  I have been a KU fan since I was 12 years-old.  Since I became a college basketball fan in 1990/1991, I also have fond memories of Nolan Richardson's "40 Minutes of Hell" teams. I still remember that 1990 team, which is probably my favourite Hogs team of all-time.  Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, the BIG O, etc.  I have always believed that from BOTH an ideological AND a spiritual perspective, basketball is meant to be played the way Nolan coached it, i.e. it is the basketball version of Buddy Ryan's divine 46 Defense or of the German panzers blitzkreiging their way across Europe and Russia.  That is just my worldview...it is who I am. 

Anyway, I am posting here to learn more about Nolan and his 40 Minutes of Hell teams AND to learn more about Mike Anderson and his defensive philosophy.  I hope that I am welcome here.  I have even purchased a cardinal "ARKANSAS NEVER YIELD" men's t-shirt from fanatics, which is due to arrive at my house on Tuesday. Once it arrives, I am going to take it to a local screen printing shop, to have "40 Minutes of Hell" printed on the back of it.

Glad to have you (comment about the Nazi Blitzkrieg notwithstanding). 
  • #7 by hogwood on 24 Mar 2017
  • Welcome. Glad to have you.
  • #8 by HawgnCorona on 24 Mar 2017
  • All RAZORBACK FANS are welcome here...That means you. Just dont be a troll.

As an aside, 40MinutesOfHell probably wont like you using his handle though. He is a Vet. so dont piss him off, LOL!!!

WPS!!!
  • #9 by Thunderhog Jr on 27 Mar 2017
  •  :razorback:

Welcome to Hogville..............

:razorback:
Pages:
Actions