Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer request and Such

Started by DeltaBoy, January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

She had to get another pint Thursday till noon on Friday and was up and down all week end , Back to work today and we are off together the rest of the school year on Wed.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 19, 2017, 01:29:52 pm
Cat Scan showed total of 3 spots all below the belly button.  Gets a port inserted tomorrow at 6:30 am and starts Chemotherapy Every Wed for the next 6 weeks . Then they start radiation. 

Man oh man, I am so sorry to hear about this. God bless you guys. Hang in there Delta. Prayers sent, amigo. 
Go Hogs Go!

tophawg19

another thing to look into is food grade 35% hydrogen Peroxide
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

goodguytex

Prayers going up Delta.  Really sorry y'all are going through that. 

DeltaBoy

Well we got a change in orders to once every 3 weeks now. Thanks for all the prayers I really feel the Lord carrying me though this.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

April 28, 2017, 09:42:56 am #105 Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:09:06 pm by DeltaBoy
She made it through Chemo all right , I had a Migraine, Thursday from dealing with the Insurance Company.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 28, 2017, 09:42:56 am
She made it through Chemo all right , I had a Margarine Thursday from dealing with the Insurance Company.

Butter take care of that. :)
Prayers up.

DeltaBoy

Today was day 3 and like the Dr told us she hurt and slept off and on all day.

DeltaBoy

Well 2 samples are stage 3 and one is stage 4
5 year survival rates for the Bladder cancer is 45% and Endometrial cancer is 30%

No wonder the Bladder Dr looked like a ghost when he came to see me after they found and removed the regrown bladder cancer.
Me thinks the Cancer Dr is so optimistic cause we have good insurance.
Still the Wife doesn't want to know how bad is so it my cross to bear.

DeltaBoy

We got her another Iron Infusion Yesterday.

tophawg19

PorkSoda

we never know who long we will be here.  gotta make every moment count.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 01, 2017, 02:19:52 pm
Well 2 samples are stage 3 and one is stage 4
5 year survival rates for the Bladder cancer is 45% and Endometrial cancer is 30%

No wonder the Bladder Dr looked like a ghost when he came to see me after they found and removed the regrown bladder cancer.
Me thinks the Cancer Dr is so optimistic cause we have good insurance.
Still the Wife doesn't want to know how bad is so it my cross to bear.

Delta, God bless you & your family no matter how this thing works out...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

DeltaBoy

Thanks for everything folks.

pigture perfect

You guys are in my prayers today. It's great to know that God knows who I'm praying for when I say Deltaboy and his wife. I love your attitude going into this. Stay strong prayers are going up.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

All we both can do is pray, eat right and FIGHT!

DeltaBoy

I helped my wife cut off the rest of her hair and it was one of the hardest things I done in my marriage to her.  She looks like GI Jane.

DeltaBoy

Round 2 Wed and Genetic Testing Thursday

Michaelt

Continuing to pray for you and your family DB.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

DeltaBoy

Thanks we had round 2 Wed and she under the weather today. Our Daughter home from college and is taking care of her.

PorkRinds

Prayers to you guys DB. After nursing my mom through cancer I know it's tough. Hang in there.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 19, 2017, 11:52:45 am
Thanks we had round 2 Wed and she under the weather today. Our Daughter home from college and is taking care of her.

Bless your daughter's heart.   My wife, many, many years ago, left college in Fayetteville, to come home and take care of her mom who was in stage 4.    She waited on her hand and foot for several months before her mom passed on.    It was rough, really rough, on her to see her mom in such a condition..........

DeltaBoy

Quote from: DLUXHOG on May 19, 2017, 12:36:10 pm
Bless your daughter's heart.   My wife, many, many years ago, left college in Fayetteville, to come home and take care of her mom who was in stage 4.    She waited on her hand and foot for several months before her mom passed on.    It was rough, really rough, on her to see her mom in such a condition..........

Thanks

pigture perfect

Praying for you guys. So sorry.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

Wife lost 7 pounds over the weekend and been felling terrible so she calling the Blood Dr and going to get her counts checked today.

PorkSoda

Prayers for you and your wife and family.

keep fighting the good fight.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Stephen Greene

God bless you and your family Delta

DeltaBoy

Wife is awful weak this week and her stomach and legs have been bothering her.

DeltaBoy

Wife had round 3 and another reaction so we were at the Chemotherapy Center from 8:30 am till 4:45pm. She went to bed about 45 minutes ago.

panhandlepig

Quote from: DeltaBoy on June 07, 2017, 09:20:14 pm
Wife had round 3 and another reaction so we were at the Chemotherapy Center from 8:30 am till 4:45pm. She went to bed about 45 minutes ago.

Hang in  there Delta.   It is awful to see someone you love hurting.  It's more awful to not be able to do a damn thing about it.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on June 07, 2017, 09:20:14 pm
Bless your hearts & souls....   praying for your gang from Plano TX

tophawg19

Delta look into the Alkaline water and natural cures to help . The chemo nearly killed Lisa . We stopped chemo after the 1st one caused the reaction it did . Try and avoid sugar and acidic foods and drinks. Cancer can't survive in an Alkaline body . Use foods to help

DeltaBoy

Tumor markers are down and she having worse side affects to the Chemotherapy. 4 down and 2 more to go.

Wildhog

Thinking of you Delta.  Hope everything goes well.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

thebignasty

What chemo did to my mom still haunts me. Best wishes delta,  no one should be put through what you all are suffering now.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

DeltaBoy

Cancer markers are down under 75 and we have 2 more rounds of Chemotherapy then 25 days of radiation therapy!
Round 4 knocked her down for 5 whole days!

Stephen Greene

Quote from: DeltaBoy on July 10, 2017, 10:08:31 pm
Cancer markers are down under 75 and we have 2 more rounds of Chemotherapy then 25 days of radiation therapy!
Round 4 knocked her down for 5 whole days!

God bless your angel

pigture perfect

Prayers today Delta. Still praying for a complete miracle.

DeltaBoy

July 14, 2017, 01:35:01 pm #138 Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:32:23 pm by DeltaBoy
Got bad news  we can't have fun and more that extends the drought to 3 years! Someone said ...... But it's just fun and said yes till your partner cannot physically do it anymore!.

panhandlepig

Quote from: DeltaBoy on July 14, 2017, 01:35:01 pm
Got bad news  we can't have sex and more that extends the drought to 3 years! Someone said ...... But it's just sex and said yes till your partner cannot physically do it anymore!.

Delta, that's a little bit too much information to be sharing here. Prayers Sent.

Stephen Greene

Quote from: panhandlepig on July 14, 2017, 09:29:48 pm
  Delta, that's a little bit too much information to be sharing here. Prayers Sent.

Agreed

Agreeing with panhandle

DeltaBoy

Adjusted it for you both!.

DeltaBoy

Round 5 laid her up to 5 days!

DeltaBoy

The Bride rang the bell yesterday after 6 Rounds of Chemotherapy. We know wait till the  21st for a CAT scan that will determine if she has 25 or 35 days of Radiation Therapy!

tophawg19

hang in there and be strong for her , But make sure you have support around you . After a year and 2 month battle I lost Lisa last Sunday . the last was the worst watching her hurt and struggle to do things and not be able to help. God bless you and keep praying.sometimes God answers with healing and sometimes he releases them from life to Heaven

DeltaBoy

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 10, 2017, 05:40:24 pm
hang in there and be strong for her , But make sure you have support around you . After a year and 2 month battle I lost Lisa last Sunday . the last was the worst watching her hurt and struggle to do things and not be able to help. God bless you and keep praying.sometimes God answers with healing and sometimes he releases them from life to Heaven

Thanks Cancer just sucks the fun out of life.

DLUXHOG

Several years ago, I watched my wife's mother and older sister suffer and pass from this "disease".   They were both awesomely beautiful, kind, and sweet ladies.  It is nothing I would wish on my worst enemy....  stay strong...

tophawg19

it destroys the mind and Body . As Lisa said , It takes away your dignity even. Her pain levels at the end were off the charts . Although it hurts to lose her , she is free of the pain and suffering that was so bad .

panhandlepig

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 11, 2017, 09:42:51 pm
it destroys the mind and Body . As Lisa said , It takes away your dignity even. Her pain levels at the end were off the charts . Although it hurts to lose her , she is free of the pain and suffering that was so bad .

So sorry for your loss.  God Speed Lisa. Get some rest and GO!

DeltaBoy

She was sick all day and sleeped most of the day ,since 3pm she threw up and her stomach ran off! Got her comfortable and to bed by 8pm.