Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chip Kelly just got Fired...

Started by BR, December 31, 2016, 07:59:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: The Great Hambino on December 31, 2016, 11:02:57 pm
Maybe we can convince the Jaguars or Rams to hire BB so we can hire Kelly.

I'm thinking Buffalo and Anderson can show him around town
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

rude1

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 31, 2016, 09:45:01 pm
Even if we were looking for a coach and Chip Kelly openly showed interest, Long would probably be too busy interviewing all the living members of the Bowden family to notice.
Grobe is still out there too now, let's not act like Long wouldn't have a diverse list of candidates.

JOKERHOG

BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Buff

Hollywood870

HardCore

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 31, 2016, 10:26:50 pm
I hope he does not come here.  I cannot stand that guy. Cheater, arrogant prick, players don't like him, coaches don't like him, GMs obviously have problems with him, poor people skills.  The combination of Marcus Mariotta and Oregon's trendiness/novelty uniforms/Phil Knight made him look like a much better coach than he actually is.
It is always the arrogant jerks that make the best coaches.  Dabo is one of the few "players" coaches that I have seen be successful.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

BR

Quote from: The Great Hambino on December 31, 2016, 11:02:57 pm
Maybe we can convince the Jaguars or Rams to hire BB so we can hire Kelly.
As of this Morning,  add the 49er's and Bronco's is what is being said on Twitter..
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HardCore on January 01, 2017, 09:53:42 am
It is always the arrogant jerks that make the best coaches.  Dabo is one of the few "players" coaches that I have seen be successful.

Pete Carroll
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: rude1 on December 31, 2016, 11:08:38 pm
Grobe is still out there too now, let's not act like Long wouldn't have a diverse list of candidates.
Lol