Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing sam pittman

Started by PrimHawg, September 25, 2017, 11:48:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyJohn

Quote from: arkfan81 on September 27, 2017, 12:58:50 pm
Oline on some plays looked lost and confused.. just a sample after reviewing the Texas am game..

Incredibly telling.  Good eye, and thanks for all the pics. 

Hoggish1

Quote from: Etowah on September 26, 2017, 09:53:03 am

Point...we have other problems as well.  Fixing the o line would be good...but it is like when one thing gets fixed another springs a leak. 

We can't control the ball without a good O-line.  So I don't agree "other things will spring up."  If keeping the ball, which helps the D not be gassed, is important then holding onto the football is a major need in keeping the D from being on the field too much.

Rocket23

Quote from: PrimHawg on September 27, 2017, 02:24:13 pm
Yes, like alex collins for running back. It is easy to see what has happened to the program. Bielema doesn't have the coaches or connections to compete in the south eastern conference.

He is lost down here. Don't know how much longer he has but it's coming to an end. The next coach needs to be from this area of the country. We need an experienced coaching staff with ties to texas, florida, etc to get the players we need to be competitive.

Partridge was the one who brought in the players from Florida, Collins and Kirkland.  Most of Shannon's left or didn't come.

arkfan81

Quote from: JohnnyJohn on September 27, 2017, 02:42:50 pm
Incredibly telling.  Good eye, and thanks for all the pics.

I've got a few pictures of bad pockets and good pockets.

If I'm seeing this, then college coaches are seeing this..
Have faith...

PrimHawg

Quote from: Rocket23 on September 27, 2017, 02:56:57 pm
Partridge was the one who brought in the players from Florida, Collins and Kirkland.  Most of Shannon's left or didn't come.

Thanks, yes and another good coach we lost that had a major impact on recruiting.

An excellent staff maximizes the coaches potential. A hire like anderson is a huge limitation for the razorback program.