Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barry Lunney

Started by Dannyluvssonic, December 09, 2017, 01:09:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannyluvssonic

He is at War Memorial today with Coach Morris.  Good sign that he will stay on staff.

JaketheSnake

I'm digging CCM's gator boots

WATER HOG

I like CCM boots  Great to see CBL valuable piece to Arkansas, WPS!!!

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

311Hog

tell  him to keep an eye on Zion Hatley =)

247Hog

Looking like the Morris family will have to adjust to some cooler Fall/Winters  :D
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Hey Coach, you can visit the old stadium Sunday afternoon.  Go find some recruits right now.

PorkRinds

Quote from: 12247 on December 09, 2017, 01:37:59 pm
Hey Coach, you can visit the old stadium Sunday afternoon.  Go find some recruits right now.

I hope this is a joke.

311Hog

biggest recruit in Arkansas is playing right now at WMS

jimmur74

Get a clue before you post stupid s&$$&&)()

DLUXHOG

Quote from: 247Hog on December 09, 2017, 01:37:44 pm
Looking like the Morris family will have to adjust to some cooler Fall/Winters  :D

I can absolutely and definitely assure you that they will love making the adjustment.   NWA has four equal in length seasons, whereas DFW only has two, hot.... and.... hell....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

247Hog

Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 09, 2017, 01:45:29 pm
I can absolutely and definitely assure you that they will love making the adjustment.   NWA has four equal in length seasons, whereas DFW only has two, hot.... and.... hell....

Agreed. I lived in Waxahachie, Texas for two years. Hated it and hated the weather. Love having 4 seasons.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

DLUXHOG

Quote from: 247Hog on December 09, 2017, 01:48:09 pm
Agreed. I lived in Waxahachie, Texas for two years. Hated it and hated the weather. Love having 4 seasons.

Sadly, I've lived in Plano much longer....

Inhogswetrust

Dallas is not in the tropics. It can get cold there.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

247Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 09, 2017, 01:55:00 pm

Good gawd...yes im aware that Dallas is not in the tropics.

Leave it to Hogville to have a friendly interaction, followed up by a smartass remark.

oldman1015

Sigh
Arkansas, the left lane state.

HOGINTENNESSEE

If we land Lunney our offensive staff is just about complete. I would expect Jeff Traylor to that the RB after SMU names a coach

247Hog

Quote from: Lord Voldepork on December 09, 2017, 02:06:50 pm
We actually had 2" of snow in Austin Thursday night.  Unbelievable.  Usually doesn't even drop into the 30s.  Our kids go to Lake Travis schools and folks remember CCM foundly.  The local tv sports covered the hire favorably as well. Been an unusual December in many ways.

Saw a video of Texas A&M football field being covered in snow. Crazy sight for sure.

younghog

Yep.. SON wasn't ready for it.
GO HOGS

RzrbckMAJ

Hard to not like a coach in cowboy boots....you know Coach Richardson approves.
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
-- General George S. Patton, Jr

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 09, 2017, 01:55:00 pm

Yes, for half of one day in one year.   You've obviously never lived there....

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 09, 2017, 02:03:02 pm
If we land Lunney our offensive staff is just about complete. I would expect Jeff Traylor to that the RB after SMU names a coach

If we "land" Lunney? Is Morris having to recruit him? More like Lunney is applying for the job. But looks like he's in. Which is a great move by Coach Morris.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: 247Hog on December 09, 2017, 02:09:18 pm
Saw a video of Texas A&M football field being covered in snow. Crazy sight for sure.
Nah, that was merely bull sh#t covered in flour. They DO have a way of doing things differently down in Aggie land.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Dannyluvssonic on December 09, 2017, 01:09:41 pm
He is at War Memorial today with Coach Morris.  Good sign that he will stay on staff.

Somebody get that kid a coat. Looks like he's cold.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 09, 2017, 02:15:07 pm
If we "land" Lunney? Is Morris having to recruit him? More like Lunney is applying for the job. But looks like he's in. Which is a great move by Coach Morris.

Land may not have been the best choice. But I'm not 100% sure he is in. CBB kept Horton around for a bit to help with the transition

rzrbk4life

I'm just glad CCM isn't in flip flops
Let's call those hogs!!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 09, 2017, 02:48:49 pm
Land may not have been the best choice. But I'm not 100% sure he is in. CBB keep Horton around for a bit to help with the transition

👍

Hogdomer

Land may not have been the best choice. But I'm not 100% sure he is in. CBB kept Horton around for a bit to help with the transition

He will be here in some capacity.  Probably not on the field.

hog_fan

Quote from: Hogdomer on December 09, 2017, 03:24:25 pm
He will be here in some capacity.  Probably not on the field.

I have my doubts he stays if it isn't coaching. Maybe for a year until he finds something else. Maybe go back to High School.

Wild Bill Hog

You are obviously quite challenged, aren't you?  Maybe some people do actually need to take a newspaper.

buldozer

I am just glad they know where WMS is located.... keep up the good work coach!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: 247Hog on December 09, 2017, 01:58:33 pm
Good gawd...yes im aware that Dallas is not in the tropics.

Leave it to Hogville to have a friendly interaction, followed up by a smartass remark.

Then WHY post about needing to adjust. I didn't know where you live since you didn't say as such. Also consider that some people on here might not have ever been to Dallas in the winter and think it hardly ever gets that cold. Nothing smartass about it dumba$$. I have an idea. If you want to be on here then grow a pair.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: buldozer on December 09, 2017, 03:46:13 pm
I am just glad they know where WMS is located.... keep up the good work coach!

He will I'm sure.

Inhogswetrust

December 09, 2017, 03:51:49 pm #33 Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:12:25 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 09, 2017, 02:14:21 pm
Yes, for half of one day in one year.   You've obviously never lived there....

Wanna bet. Lived in Euless and worked for two different companies based in the area. It doesn't stay as cold as long usually as NWA but it does indeed get cold sometimes. One of the coldest Hog games I ever went to out of town was the Cotton Bowl against OU.

Kevin

What player was playing
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

transplant

Quote from: Kevin on December 09, 2017, 03:53:59 pm
What player was playing
Treylon Burks -  Jr. from Warren

Kevin

Thanks. Then hustle to Fayetteville to host the qb from Earle correct
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

azhog10

Did CBB ever attend these?? I don't recall him ever going to these.

colbs

Quote from: Kevin on December 09, 2017, 03:53:59 pm
What player was playing
Best player in the state and he's only a junior.

Peter Porker

So much fail.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

LumberBacks

Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 09, 2017, 01:45:29 pm
^^THIS^^
After 27 years in DFW, I'm working on that retirement plan back to NWA.  And I'm a native Texan.

wachhog

Quote from: LumberBacks on December 09, 2017, 04:28:06 pm
^^THIS^^
After 27 years in DFW, I'm working on that retirement plan back to NWA.  And I'm a native Texan.
What I don't remember was any spring or fall—just  hot as hades and frigid wind.

247Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 09, 2017, 03:48:06 pm
Then WHY post about needing to adjust. I didn't know where you live since you didn't say as such. Also consider that some people on here might not have ever been to Dallas in the winter and think it hardly ever gets that cold. Nothing smartass about it dumba$$. I have an idea. If you want to be on here then grow a pair.

You so funny.

ricepig

I've heard it hasn't been decided if it's an on or off field job, so we'll see if he sticks /stays.

ricepig

Quote from: Kevin on December 09, 2017, 03:59:44 pm
Thanks. Then hustle to Fayetteville to host the qb from Earle correct

The QB from Earle took his official visit for the Coastal Carolina game, we have zero recruits on campus this weekend.

Hogdomer

Quote from: hog_fan on December 09, 2017, 03:31:48 pm
I have my doubts he stays if it isn't coaching. Maybe for a year until he finds something else. Maybe go back to High School.

He will stay.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Coach and his son both look good in that Hog gear though...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

DeltaBoy

Hope they keep Barry here!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

247Hog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 09, 2017, 08:21:17 pm
Coach and his son both look good in that Hog gear though...

Agree x 100