38 (23.3%)
Would consider
49 (30.1%)
Frito Pie
76 (46.6%)

Total Members Voted: 163

elksnort

Quote from: widespreadsooie on October 19, 2017, 09:15:52 pm
Enos' offense did quite fine before we hired Kurt Anderson. Kurt Anderson is poison and Bret (not even fun to call him Bert anymore) started digging his grave when he didn't fire him after year one. Offensive line play is ultimately Bret's demise.
THIS, in my opinion is the single downfall of CBB's tenure at Arkansas..

clutch

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on October 20, 2017, 08:09:47 am
Seems that most of you are forgetting that Bret has the last say in what this team will do, not Enos.

I hear this all the time on here, and ultimately the HC always has the last say, but when has it actually been stated by someone official that Bret is overruling playcalling? How come whenever a positive series happens on offense Enos gets all the credit, but whenever we get 3 and outs Bielema is calling plays all of the sudden? If you give him credit, he needs to take some blame too.

HotlantaHog

Dabo Swinney was the receivers coach when he was promoted to head coach at Clemson.

I have no doubt it's possible that an assistant could work out from Arkansas or from another school. It's just a matter of picking the right one.

I don't feel qualified to pick.

I am not inclined to bash whoever is picked. The goal is not to win the press conference. The goal is to create a winner long term.