Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Laremy Tunsil Twitter hacked

Started by Pulled(PP)pork, April 28, 2016, 07:49:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

Seems like Lots of Bad Baggage with the Ole Miss Players... so many issues.   As for it hurting his draft stock....Randy Gregory last year was a Presumed top 10 pick, but being a dumb ass showing up to NFL Combine full of weed, pushed him into 2nd Round.

FANONTHEHILL

In typical Jimmy Sexton fashion he has already called it "old video from HighSchool".  I guess Tunsil, who's from Florida, liked hanging out with Ole Miss fans back then since there's a confederate flag with colonel reb hanging on the wall behind him.

It's a shame you can have so much talent and be so foolish.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

hogcam

Now there is Instagram post on his profile of pictures of messages from coaches paying his bills

TomasPistola

Hacked my ass. Sabotaged? Absolutely.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

thebignasty

His purported instagram stuff is pretty interesting too...

TomasPistola

Quote from: thebignasty on April 28, 2016, 09:15:19 pm
His purported instagram stuff is pretty interesting too...

That looks faked to me...
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

AirWarren

The big rebel flag behind him was a nice touch too, ha

thebignasty

Quote from: TomasPistola on April 28, 2016, 09:15:57 pm

It does, but still fun as hell. I hope some intrepid soul has some fun on the ole miss board.

Fan1958

And Hugh Freeze sounded like an idiot.  Tweeting a photo of yourself hittin' a bong is not a "mistake".  A mistake is picking up the keys to the Tahoe when you meant to grab the keys to the pickup.  A mistake is marking "C" when you knew the answer was "A" but just clicked the wrong letter.

Hitting a bong and tweeting it is a conscious decision. And a stupid one at that. 
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Fan1958

Quote from: TomasPistola on April 28, 2016, 09:15:57 pm

Gruden or Kiper one said he owned it so no doubt twas him.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

buldozer

King Kong

pigroots

Recruiting is still trending up at Ole Miss? Coaches can now wear shirts saying "Got Bills?"

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: pigroots on April 28, 2016, 11:30:31 pm
Recruiting is still trending up at Ole Miss? Coaches can now wear shirts saying "Got Bills?"
they should make videos.....oh wait

PP

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/parrishalford/status/725922152852033536

Quote"The university is aware of the reports from the NFL Draft regarding Laremy Tunsil and potential NCAA violations during his time at Ole Miss. Like we do whenever an allegation is brought to our attention or a potential violation is self-discovered, we will aggressively investigate and fully cooperate with the NCAA and the SEC."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Andrew Hall ‏@DudeYouCrazy 10h10 hours ago

Wow. This statement from Tunsil's agent is incredible. #NFLDraft2016

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger ‏@HKellenbergerCL 10h10 hours ago

This is quickly becoming the challenge of Jimmy Sexton's career, and that man represented Houston Nutt.

jjdlc

Quote from: jbcarol on April 29, 2016, 06:21:48 am

That had me rolling.  Wow, so Tunsil is actually a hero?  :puke:

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/DanielPaulling/status/725914967589806081

QuoteBut what should've been a great Thursday night for him ended with a brutal 1-2 punch that led to him dropping to the No. 13 overall pick by the Miami Dolphins and left him facing questions about whether he'd taken money from coaches, an NCAA violation.

All of this surprised Steve Farese, who's representing Tunsil after a lawsuit was filed late Tuesday afternoon by Tunsil's stepfather, Lindsey Miller. The lawsuit alleges that Tunsil caused an "intentional infliction of emotional distress" on Miller.

"Never seen anything like it," Farese said of how Thursday evening unfolded for Tunsil. "It's just obviously somebody out there is taking this to lengths that I've never seen before in trying to hurt somebody. It's just saddening to me, the viciousness of it.

"What should've been the best night of his life, someone has attempted to destroy that. It's sad. I don't know who to feel more sorry for: the person responsible for this or Laremy because it has to be a twisted person to do something like this."

he drop cost him about $8 million, giving Tunsil grounds for a lawsuit, Farese said.

"But again, No. 1, you have to find out who's responsible for it," Farese said. "And No. 2, cretins such as this usually have nothing, certainly no dignity."

Pictures of an alleged conversation between Tunsil and assistant athletic director for football operations John Miller of Tunsil asking for money to pay for rent and for his mother's $305 electric and water bill were later posted on Tunsil's Instagram account.

When asked if Tunsil had taken money from a coach, he told reporters, "I'd have to say yeah."

"I wouldn't call it a hacker," Farese said. "I would call it a coward. If somebody wants to expose something they believe is true, they should have the guys to attach their name to it.

"Why would one do that? Why would a person do that except there must be some huge animosity against him. I don't know. I'm just not aware of people that are capable of such things. I haven't been exposed to people like that. I'm exposed to people who commit murders and robberies. But, to me, people who do things like this are worse."

jbcarol

A video posted to NFL prospect Laremy Tunsil's verified Twitter account Thursday night showed the former Ole Miss offensive tackle wearing a gas mask and smoking a substance from a bong. The tweet was deleted minutes after it was posted. (Screen shot available via link)

Quote"It is B.S. Somebody hacked into his account," agent Jimmy Sexton earlier told ESPN.

Tunsil said "we're trying to find out" who hacked the account. He said at a news conference later Thursday that he doesn't plan to press charges if he does discover who is responsible for the hack.

There appeared to be another hack after he was chosen, with an image going up on his Instagram account showing a text message conversation, allegedly between Ole Miss assistant athletic director John Miller and Tunsil, about paying rent and electric bills for Tunsil's mother. Tunsil's Instagram account has since been deleted.

Tunsil told ESPN Radio on Thursday night that he did not know anything about the Instagram material and that he has no control over his social media accounts.

In a news conference at the NFL draft in Chicago, Tunsil admitted to reporters that he took money while at Ole Miss.

"I made a mistake. That happened," he said.

When reporters asked Tunsil if he meant he had taken money from a coach, he said, "I'd have to say yeah."

Tunsil was ushered out of the news conference when asked if he had met with NCAA investigators.

hogcard1964

You have an admission of guilt straight from the horse's mouth directly implicating the coaching staff and I can almost guarantee nothing will happen to Ole Miss.  The NCAA is a joke.

jbcarol

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 12h12 hours ago

Am told that "statement" going around tonight from Laremy Tunsil's agent Jimmy Sexton is a fake.

jbcarol

The 30for30 on Laremy Tunsil's Draft night is going to be riveting.

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/HKellenbergerCL/status/726039106128613376

QuoteSomeone was out to get Tunsil, and succeeded. We don't know who that someone is. But we know someone's been trying to sell that video for weeks.

On April 12 we received an email in our tips inbox:

40 sec video of Projected top 5 pick in the 2016 NFL draft smoking drugs (crack or weed) from gas mask. Looking to sell.

Pulled(PP)pork

So, his lawyer compares a hacker to a murderer and feels they are worse??  That's the reason lawyers are considered slimeballs

PP

jbcarol

jbcarol

Nate@nlprisock

@peteredmiston forget the text @NealMcCready point blank asked him about taking money. He said yes on live television smh

Neal McCready ‏@NealMcCready 31m31 minutes ago

Neal McCready Retweeted Nate

No, I did not. That's simply false. I did not ask him if he took money. I asked if he'd talked to the NCAA.

The Hogfather

Quote from: jbcarol on April 29, 2016, 09:33:36 am

Am told that "statement" going around tonight from Laremy Tunsil's agent Jimmy Sexton is a fake.

It has to be.  That is the most ridiculous statement in the history of the world.

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: hogcard1964 on April 29, 2016, 08:27:10 am
You have an admission of guilt straight from the horse's mouth directly implicating the coaching staff and I can almost guarantee nothing will happen to Ole Miss.  The NCAA is a joke.
This right here. Ole Miss is either going to get off the hook completely or slap on the wrist. Its the NCAA. Why have rules if you won't enforce them?
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

HamIAm

This could be bad for the women's basketball team.

010HogFan

Quote from: jbcarol on April 29, 2016, 09:33:36 am

I thought it was pretty obvious (and funny)

Rzbakfromwaybak

April 29, 2016, 03:52:08 pm #39 Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:06:05 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak

After reading this ridiculous statement from his agent (if true)....have to wonder if he didn't take a few hits on the bong himself.   ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Rzbakfromwaybak

NCAA says not true.  Tunsil has now been declared ineligible for the 2017 season, & will not be able to play for Ole Miss.    ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jbcarol

Clint Stoerner
‏@ClintStoerner

Terrible timing for the Peyton Manning smoke machine Nationwide commercial! #NFLDraft2016

Brent Zwerneman ‏@BrentZwerneman Apr 28

Brent Zwerneman Retweeted Clint Stoerner

And by terrible you mean perfect:

jbcarol

L'il Naitch

https://twitter.com/YahooSports/status/727313258634424320

QuoteLast January, a prominent NFL agent visited with a handful of clients at a sunbathed workout facility, in hopes of making a plea. One of the soon-to-be NFL draft picks had posted (and then deleted) a less-than-savory remark on one of his social media accounts, and the agent hoped to use the moment to his advantage. So he gathered the group together for a talk.

"[The post] was really late and it didn't catch on, and I wanted them to know this is [an example of] why it's better to stay off Twitter and Facebook and that stuff," the agent said. "... I went through it and asked them if they would either shut down their accounts or stop updating them until the draft was over."

Did any of the players listen?

"Not one," the agent said.

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Mark_Schlabach/status/727674703154831361

QuoteLaremy Tunsil's attorneys and agent are investigating his relationship with a former business manager/financial adviser and trying to determine what role, if any, the man might have played in accessing Tunsil's Twitter and Instagram accounts during last week's NFL draft, people familiar with the situation told Outside the Lines.

Based on what Tunsil's representatives uncover, they might turn their findings over to the FBI to pursue potential criminal charges against the man, the sources said.

Tunsil, a former All-American offensive tackle at Ole Miss, hired a man to work as his business manager and financial adviser in mid-October, about two-and-a-half months before his junior season with the Rebels ended, according to the sources. The man scheduled agents' meetings with Tunsil and his mother, Desiree Polingo, and handled other duties for him.

Tunsil fired the business manager after other agents informed Tunsil that the man wasn't licensed or registered to work as a financial adviser but was a "runner," a term used to describe someone who gives money and other benefits to a player in order to entice the player to sign with an agent or financial adviser with whom the runner is working.

The sources said the business manager gave Tunsil a new cell phone in mid-October. People close to Tunsil believe the man might have accessed Tunsil's social media accounts Thursday by logging into them through his old phone.

Tunsil's attorney, Steve Farese of Holly Springs, Mississippi, wouldn't confirm the identity of the man.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Daniel Paulling ‏@DanielPaulling 21h21 hours ago

The Jackson FBI office said yesterday they're not involved with Tunsil's case. Miami FBI office said today they're not involved.

jbcarol

Kirk Morrison ‏@kirkmorrison Jun 7

Laremy Tunsil needs to tell the @NFL Twitter to change its password. 👀

Hugh Kellenberger ‏@HKellenbergerCL Jun 7

The NFL League Office just invited itself to that "Password security" seminar it scheduled for Laremy Tunsil.

https://twitter.com/CecilHurt/status/740223837657239553

Pulled(PP)pork

So, his lawyer just admitted that Tunsil was talking to agents while playing at Ole Miss. Something he denied initially before his suspension last year

PP

jbcarol

jbcarol

Daniel Paulling ‏@DanielPaulling 9h9 hours ago

Freeze on SC regarding update on Tunsil texts: I'm not able to comment on anything that's ongoing. That one is not complete yet.