Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The poor frikers from Vandy. . .

Started by Feralhog, September 17, 2005, 11:53:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Feralhog

After playing Nutt last week, their defenders have forgotten it's legal to throw a pass between the hash.  Ole Miss is gonna kick the sh** right out of 'em.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

snoutface

Ole Miss ain't gonna kick nothing out of nobody- including the Hogs- this year.  They're terrible.  Vandy gets its first easy win of the year.
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

TulsaHogFan

This game is a lot closer than i expected, and Vandy is looking decent.

Biggus Piggus

It is 3-3, and Ole Miss is about to punt.  Heisman candidate Cutler is 1-5 passing so far.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

If the Commodores don't turn over the football in this game, they have a good chance to win.  Ole Miss has a shaky offense.  Not much on the ground, and Spurlock is a so-so passer.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

It's 10-3 Vandy now.  Cutler is 3-9 passing, but the Dores are 15-80 rushing.
[CENSORED]!

TulsaHogFan

Vanderbuilt is looking better and better every drive

Biggus Piggus

Ole Miss drives...
field goal
missed field goal
punt
punt
[CENSORED]!

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

Biggus Piggus

Cutler ran nine times for -1 yard against the Hogs.  Today he is six carries for 42 yards.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

As noted earlier, Vanderbilt has a pretty easy schedule up until game six.  We're gonna hear lots of HDN defenders crow about how good Vandy is.  They will be 5-0 without having beaten anybody of note, including us.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Touchdown Vanderbilt.  It's about to be 17-3.
[CENSORED]!

Feralhog

September 17, 2005, 12:39:27 pm #14 Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 12:41:47 pm by Feralhog
Hell, it's looking like we were lucky just losing by 4!

snoutface

Quote from: Feralhog on September 17, 2005, 11:53:42 am
After playing Nutt last week, their defenders have forgotten it's legal to throw a pass between the hash.  Ole Miss is gonna kick the sh** right out of 'em.

17-3 2nd qtr- Ole Miss really is kickin' em
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

Biggus Piggus

Vandy rushing 19-114
Vandy passing 7-13 92

They're crushing the lousy Rebels.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Glad Vanderbilt doesn't look like crap, but seriously, Ole Miss is very, very down on offensive talent.
[CENSORED]!

wincrimson

Say what? I would have agreed.... but VU is on top 17-3 in the 2nd quarter.

Biggus Piggus

Vandy's defense is doing it again.  Ole Miss is getting about 3 yards a carry, and Spurlock is 5-12 passing.  Rebels are 2-7 on third downs.
[CENSORED]!

junkyardhog

Vandy is darn stomping ole miss. I still don't feel any better about the loss ;)

We GAVE them the confidence they have now.

mikeirwin

If your measuring standard is Ole Miss, Arkansas is not bad.

Biggus Piggus

Vandy just got another bounced pass turned into a catch via instant replay.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Ole Miss appears to be very, very down on defensive talent too.
[CENSORED]!

jacob

Biggus Piggus

Vandy fumbled it away at the Ole Miss 20.
[CENSORED]!

DarkHelmet

our game with ole piss this year will be an epic matchup of unparalleled proportions..

could be game of the century..

i anticipate 49 penalties for 600 yards and 27 turnovers between them

final score, ole miss 7 UA 6 (balsiero bricks the XP and we lose)

Feralhog

I'm a little surprised, but not so much that I'm feeling too much better about tonight!  maybe another Absolut and Cranberry will rectify that!

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: Feralhog on September 17, 2005, 01:05:49 pm
I'm a little surprised, but not so much that I'm feeling too much better about tonight! maybe another Absolut and Cranberry will rectify that!

Might need to make that a double

TulsaHogFan

I am wondering how many people miss the game from being too drunk and passing out tonight.  I bet a few will miss it due to their "warmup cocktails" out of pure disgust from last night and pure apathy for tonight.

arkhogball

WOW!  If that is what it is called then we kicked em last week.  But, I don't feel any better.

bigred7987

Vandy 17 > Ole Miss 3
Vandy SEC East Champions hah

WilsonHog

I'm pretty impressed with the diversity of Vandy's offense.

TulsaHogFan

Your about the 3rd thread saying this.  Look around, not trying to be rude but Vandy is dominating Ole Miss.

The only thing i like about this game is that we look better now for when we go into Ole Miss, We might actually win another game this year.

Wait what am i saying, its Nutt coaching

hogken

I dont know why everyone thinks Vandy is a surprise? Jay Cutler and its college football!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Bomis Hawg

Wow.  Vanderbilt is rolling.  This team might pull an upset against an East power.

WilsonHog

And my boy Zach Logan is doing a pretty fair job at fullback for the Commodores.

B Ray

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on September 17, 2005, 01:38:37 pm
Your about the 3rd thread saying this. Look around, not trying to be rude but Vandy is dominating Ole Miss.

The only thing i like about this game is that we look better now for when we go into Ole Miss, We might actually win another game this year.

Wait what am i saying, its Nutt coaching
But ,what will it say if we lose to OM.

TulsaHogFan

The same thing we have been saying for a week, this ship is sinking, either get off or get a new coach....... either way i will not be surprised.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

snoutface

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 17, 2005, 12:49:13 pm
If your measuring standard is Ole Miss, Arkansas is not bad.

Mike, glad to see you putting a positive spin... Oh, wait a minute, I get it now.  Never mind.

WilsonHog

24-17.............Here come the Rebels.!

Arkapigdiesel

Old Piss has momentum swung in their favor now.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Razorback Jedi

Razorback Jedi

Cutler throws more 'floater" passes than any senior quarterback I've ever seen.

Bomis Hawg

Wow.  Ole Miss had the tie.  Nice Special Teams play by Vandy.

Razorback Jedi

uh oh, Ole Miss is back in the game, and in control. PUnt return for TD for 55 yards. Extra point is blocked. Vandy 24 OM 23

Bomis Hawg

On the other part of the nation...

SDSU went 80 on the first play of the game to lead Ohio State 7-0.

Cresthog

I am now a big vandy fan...not only bc my boy zach but bc i want to see them upset everyone so that loss doesnt look as bad on us!!!

go vandy! beat ole piss!

Nutt_Hate_Me

If they say Espy made that catch I'll  :puke:
It's great to be home.