Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sonny Weems Thread

Started by aristotle, November 10, 2005, 06:10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aristotle

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on November 11, 2005, 12:13:07 pm
Its due to it being an AVI, let me see if i can convert it later tonight, only problem is the Windows Media Encoder takes FOREVER to encode.

By the way I love your avatar. Frickin' beautiful. I wish Butch would DO IT, and do it now. Too funny.

Hawgdawgrain

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on November 11, 2005, 11:53:31 am
Quote from: Hawgdawgrain on November 11, 2005, 10:39:14 am
Hey Tulsa,

I can't play the video because I can't even access the site...not a codec prob here...

Could you e-mail it to me?

I e-mailed you at your hotmail address...

Dude...that would be much appreciated!
When i get home i can definatly email it to you. Let me get to my house later tonight and i will take care of it. Try clicking on the link a few times as it took me a few to get up and running.

Man Tulsa, I would so appreciate that!

I look forward to getting it!!!!

Thanks man!!!!

HogHillbilly

Thanks man. You don't have to go to any trouble for little ole me though. But, I don't get anything. Just the windows sign in the middle of where the video is supposed to be playing.................
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

The_Bionic_Pig

and his dunks even look sicker  :o  because he is 7" shorter.  To give you a idea of his game on the court....picture Lee Mayberry with a 45" vertical.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Biggus Piggus

Ramar Smith = never going to get eligible in your wildest freaking dreams.
[CENSORED]!

aristotle

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Arazorbacknut

TulsaHogFan

Here is the WMV file version for anyone having problems with the other versions.

Click here to watch Weems1

yraciv

oh guys you missed it another highlight night for Weems! he put up 20, and didn't shoot lights out, but he came up out of nowhere to slam home a missed 3

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: yraciv on November 11, 2005, 11:19:34 pm
oh guys you missed it another highlight night for Weems! he put up 20, and didn't shoot lights out, but he came up out of nowhere to slam home a missed 3

Where was it? SportsCenter?

lunchbox72703

anybody got a pic and bio on this kid?

HogSportsLover

to open this back up...i watched him last year as a freshman and he was real good...real real good. but the leap that he has taken from last year to this year is just unbelievable.  he is the go to go on the team this year and anytime he gets the ball, he rarely fails to score. he can put it in from anywhere.  his perimeter shooting is what has impressed me the most this year. he really worked hard in the offseason to improve from the weakness that he had last year. last year he was a drive and post type player.  he has consistently put up big numbers this year, not only from the outside but also from the paint.  he will be great for the razorbacks, and i can tell stan heath is excited b/c he has been down here to the fort a number of times to watch sonny play...!!!

Dubs

HogSportsLover