Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will CDVH get this weak hitting team turned around??

Started by Mrcoolhog55, March 02, 2013, 08:50:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrcoolhog55

Will CDVH get this weak hitting team turned around??

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

3kgthog

Quote from: Kevin on March 02, 2013, 09:10:35 pm
did he last year?

Not really. The mistakes of Baylor are what turned the team around.

Porkyswine

See my post above.  His answer is in there.  He just has to do it.

Cobi Hamilton Fan

March 03, 2013, 01:26:37 am #4 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:44:50 am by Cobi Hamilton Fan
Quote from: Kevin on March 02, 2013, 09:10:35 pm
did he last year?
Nope. Much like last year, we have to hope our arms can carry us to Omaha, and hope to catch a few breaks along the way. See the Baylor Super. Having said that, it's baseball, and still VERY early in the season. I still think we can make a long run and make it to Omaha. We are one of the most talented teams from top to bottom in the country. It's all about getting hot at the right time. As much as we have struggled, I won't give up on this team or this season. Ill be following the game thread every game. Just hope our bats can come around. Our arms can only take us so far if we can't start manufacturing runs with RISP.

big john

no way we can,t hit a ball hello how can you win with out hitting a ball this sounds like our football team last year were suppost to be all this number one an we cant hit a ball really
john goodwin

rudebaker

Have you ever heard of punctuation?  It will make you sound even smarter

El Puerco

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 02, 2013, 10:50:17 pm
Not really. The mistakes of Baylor are what turned the team around.

Agree but that's just sports.  That Alabama team needed a blocked kick against TN and there's a million other examples.  We still get credit for the W and Baylor still sat home