Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Fan in Gator Country

Started by McGloin, February 26, 2016, 08:50:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

McGloin

Hey party people, long time lurker here but just now getting around to registering.  I'm a U of A alum class of '97.  I've lived in the Tampa Bay area for the last 15 years.  Spent 10 years in Pine Bluff before college, proud graduate of the esteemed PBHS.    :P

I have a lot of Gator fan friends down here but they all talk a lot of smack about our Hogs.   Seems like the Hogs always sh^t the bed against the Gators for whatever reason.   Here's hoping that trend rectifies itself this fall in Fayetteville.  Time to give those SEC East chumps a good old fashioned Arkansas boot stompin and send them home with their tails between their legs!   Time for a little payback!    :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville...............

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

porkinsons disease

Florida has been the recipient of a little more "home cooking" than alot of our opponents (basically they have stolen some games from us). I am in the panhandle and hate them with a passion
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

McGloin

Thank you for the warm welcome!  So how does the avatar thing work?  Do I need to have so many posts before I can have an avatar?     :)

And does the "Type the Letters", and random series of verification questions after every post ever go away? 

hawgrunner

McGloin

It happened, it finally happened    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: