Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Long time fan. New to boards.

Started by Muskliketusk, August 05, 2014, 03:16:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskliketusk

I have been a long time Arkansas fan. I've cried yelled smiled  laughed, and calked dem Hogs for many years now. Ive just recently got to reading post on different sites. I moved from the city to the hills and didn't have an internet connection for years. I finally got my workers comp settlement and can afford this satellite internet stuff. It's a great day. I spent all day yesterday reading everything I could about are Razorbacks. Happy to be hear with all you great folks! WPS!!!!
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Hawgey-Davidson

Welcome aboard the crazy train Musk. I been a member since like 07. I dont post alot but love the interaction that abounds. Best board out there for sure. You are gonna need 50 posts to get access to the Tavern. Thats when the fun really starts! Go Hogs!