Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie from the Rant

Started by Drewbie, June 30, 2013, 05:24:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewbie

I guess I'll stop lurking and start posting. Not new as far as account age, but as you can see I haven't posted much. Hi.

Also, any Flagship members from tRant, message me please.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville....................

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

pondwater jack

Well well well.  Welcome abroad!  Hope you like it here.  I hope to be back on TigerDrippins any day now...

Jack Blasingame, II
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

greateststory

Man you guys sure make it hard for the new folks around here.  I can't start new topics?!?  I also have to type in a captcha, spell "Arkansas", spell "yellow" and type "10" every time I want to post? 

I am actually here trying to find out info about attending a football game in Fayetteville.  Is there a better website I can go to...  or is this all you have?  I just need a few questions answered.

Lanny

Quote from: greateststory on July 30, 2013, 12:57:10 pm
Man you guys sure make it hard for the new folks around here.  I can't start new topics?!?  I also have to type in a captcha, spell "Arkansas", spell "yellow" and type "10" every time I want to post? 

I am actually here trying to find out info about attending a football game in Fayetteville.  Is there a better website I can go to...  or is this all you have?  I just need a few questions answered.
very common for large sites to prevent spam bots.  Once you have 10 post you won't have to answer anymore questions
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

gijoejd

I have lurked for a while and I am finally starting to post.  I can't for the life of me find where to start a new post.

Either way, I am active duty military.  Born and raised in NLR.  I'm currently deployed so I'm sure ill be leaning on the board for news and info.  Sorry for hijacking another newbs intro...

tophawg19

welcome all. get your 10 and all things shall be revealed to you .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

gijoejd

greateststory

1highhog

Welcome to Hogville, glad you got your 10.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: greateststory on August 13, 2013, 01:38:18 pm
10!!

What info are you looking for? Stay as close to the stadium as possible, go to Dickson both nights and get blackout, and don't eat at Hog Haus.

Delicious~Dreams

Hello Everyone....I am new to Hogville.   It looks like a lot of fun! :)

I have my Razorback Tickets and am ready for the game this weekend!  Love football! #WPS #GoHogs!

Thunderhog Jr

Welcome to Hogville............

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Delicious~Dreams

autohog

TheRazorback500

Hello. I'm new here-lifetime Hog fan from Lower Arkansas (10 miles from Louisiana-can't stand LSU). I like FB, BB, Baseball, NASCAR, and foosball. All I want is for my posts to make sense. WPS!!
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Thunderhog Jr

Welcome to you too...........

autohog

Welcome to Hogville 500!!!!

shananigan

New member here...just wondering if someone can tell me why I can reply to threads but cannot start my own?  ???

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: shananigan on September 15, 2013, 06:54:06 pm
New member here...just wondering if someone can tell me why I can reply to threads but cannot start my own?  ???

Not enough posts yet, keep going you'll get there......... Welcome to Hogville.........

lmd1929

ZERO

Is it still 50 posts to get into the tavern? That's where all the real action happens.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

old hog