Go HOGS Go!

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: fullfan on November 24, 2012, 12:28:27 pm
Where does he fit into all the somke?
50% Peterson
20% Gruden
10% patterson
Cowher Briles??

With the worst D in college football, I hope nowhere.

Tim

50% Peterson
20% Gruden
10% patterson
Cowher Briles??

JackTNHogfan

We could do much worse, but hiring him would be underwhelming by most hog fans.  I give it a 10 percent chance.  We would have at least a half dozen rejections before he became Jeffy's "guy"

silverandbluedc

I would have taken Briles in April. After all the smoke concerning top of the game coaches, I expect to get one. If it isn't Petersen, Patterson, Gundy, or Gruden it will take awhile to except.

mrsherm501

I've read (on here....) that a factor could be that Butch D being the dc.
So hypothetically speaking, since that is all this is anyway, what about Briles being the "plan B" guy but with Butch as his dc.

Assuming we struck out on all the huge named hires I guess I would be okay with this scenario. Maybe we could also land Randy Shannon as lb/db coach and recruiter.

Thoughts.

silverandbluedc

I firmly believe the plan B guy was Franklin. When he came out and said not interested, that was a sign we got our plan A.

hogsgolfpro

If briles win over k'state didn't impress you just wait til they beat "C of Cha" today

Tim

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on November 24, 2012, 01:15:14 pm
If briles win over k'state didn't impress you just wait til they beat "C of Cha" today
College of Charleston doesn't have a football team.

Hogwild

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on November 24, 2012, 01:15:14 pm

he coaches basketball, too?

Kevin

He was my first choice.
Has won at two bad programs Houston and Baylor
Automatic credibility in high school in Texas.
I don't want to hear about defense, because I don't know if he would play better defense or not. The two leagues he has coached in don't play defense
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ballhog™

I would guess there is a better than 70% likelihood that there is 0% chance he is the next coach...but I'm 50/50 on that...
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

TrueBlue

50% Peterson
20% Gruden
10% patterson
Cowher Briles??

You do know what somke is don't you?

The skins on the outside of peanuts (not the shells but the skin) that can be used when no weed is readily available, gives a small relaxing buzz, especially when they are dried out.

I don't think Briles is into that.

razoredge178

Quote from: silverandbluedc on November 24, 2012, 12:38:40 pm
I would have taken Briles in April. After all the smoke concerning top of the game coaches, I expect to get one. If it isn't Petersen, Patterson, Gundy, or Gruden it will take awhile to except.

bc people like you make this site suck. People that still mention Gruden. 'Top of the game coaches'...LOL what a joke. You that is. How is Patterson and Gundy 'Top of the Game'....?

People like this suck to much oxygen out of our world.

Boared Stiff

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 24, 2012, 02:20:26 pm

The skins on the outside of peanuts (not the shells but the skin) that can be used when no weed is readily available, gives a small relaxing buzz, espically when they are dried out.

That is awesome.

cane1sthog2nd

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 24, 2012, 02:20:26 pm

The skins on the outside of peanuts (not the shells but the skin) that can be used when no weed is readily available, gives a small relaxing buzz, especially when they are dried out.

Learn something new everyday I guess. HV is now educational.

redeye

Somewhere ahead of Gruden.