Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Memphis Hog fans!

Started by MarionHog, August 28, 2011, 06:46:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MarionHog

Who here is from Memphis? We need to get some watch parties going on....

JamesBell901

The Memphis-East Arkansas Razorback Club hosts watch parties at Fox & Hound-Sanderlin in Memphis.  We'll be there at 1:30 P.M. this Friday to watch Arkansas beat Tennessee!  Visit us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-East-Arkansas-Razorback-Club/134602676634965?ref=tn_tnmn

PoormansRobbyHampton

I'm probably going to end up joining the Memphis-East Arkansas Razorback Club after the first of the year.

lookinupthehill

Just moved to Memphis at the first of the year.  Looking forward to some Hog-related get togethers!

Sugar Free Hog

I'm from the memphis/ marion, AR area. We usually watch our games at the fox and hound on sanderlin or at any of the T.J. Mulligans. We do need to get some good watch partys going this year.
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

Jackrabbit Hog

I live in Lakeland (suburb northeast of Memphis).  Haven't been to a watch party yet because we go to most games during the football season, but I've met a few guys in the MEARC and they're all great Hog fans.  I have tickets to the MEARC Banquet in West Memphis next Tuesday night, featuring CBP.  Anyone else going to it?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Sugar Free Hog

Is it at the dog track in west memphis? Wish I could go I have night classes on tue and thr nights.
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

Jackrabbit Hog

It's at the Holiday Inn I think.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.