Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama Fan's

Started by BigDave70, March 16, 2008, 05:32:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDave70

Who all is from Alabama, We need to get togather.
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

Bama Hog™

See you at the SEC Baseball Tourny. We need to do a Hogville get together. Also going to the Auburn FB game this fall. Maybe we can all plan something Hogville there too.
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

ALAHOG83

What part of the state are ya'll in? I am in the Dothan area.

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

stronguard

Anyone from Greenbow?  I just had to ask.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

selfexplanatory

Quote from: stronguard on April 03, 2008, 09:31:07 pm
Anyone from Greenbow?  I just had to ask.

:P

It is mythical unless they meant Greensboro and pronounced it extremely southern, but there is a Bayou la Batre. 
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

BigDave70

Gardendale, 10 mins from B-ham

Ragnar Hogbrok

Enterprise/Fort Rucker...middle of nowhere.  Whoever said we Arkansans are backwards, rednecked idiots, hasn't seen southern Alabama! ;D
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

ALAHOG83

wocraig, You aren't to far from me. I do have to agree I have met some very lets just say interesting people here.

Dirty

Bama Hog™

Whole slew of us here in B'Ham. Slew = 4
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

BigDave70

I think we need to get togather for the Alabama game somewhere

BigDave70

Anybody want to meet up in Gardendale to watch the game, grill out, have some beers

Birminghog

Latest post except seems to be Sept. '08.  I am in Birmingham, Southside.  Three of us, two born in AR, one born in China but reared to call the hogs?  Anybody out there?

Dillar Dog

Birminghog

I'll be in Mobile tomorrow (Friday) for a short period of time at the Renaissance Riverview on Water St.  Good to know you're out there. Maybe we can get some more action among fans in Alabama.

Dillar Dog

Birminghog

conference.  In & out

mosehawg

Pell City and I am wondering is there a "razorback club" in Birmingham?
"I don't take no anesthetic. Did Lincoln ask for any girlie gas when they blowed his head off?"