Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

recent coaching news......other sec schools

Started by ballz2thewall, November 26, 2017, 02:47:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballz2thewall

reports are mullen to florida and schiano to tennessee. i don't vouch; just report.

if we've come off our recent gus high, schiano to tennessee may possibly indicate norvell has interest in arkansas, and may indicate talks are there.

note the generous use of "may".
The rest of the frog.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ballz2thewall on November 26, 2017, 02:47:52 pm
reports are mullen to florida and schiano to tennessee. i don't vouch; just report.

if we've come off our recent gus high, schiano to tennessee may possibly indicate norvell has interest in arkansas, and may indicate talks are there.

note the generous use of "may".
Also saw earlier that IF Sumlin is let go at TAM, which I highly suspect he will be, he will very likely be the next Arizona State HC.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 26, 2017, 02:56:56 pm
Also saw earlier that IF Sumlin is let go at TAM, which I highly suspect he will be, he will very likely be the next Arizona State HC.

that's a great spot for him. he'll do well there.
The rest of the frog.

HoggyCat

Twitter shut down the Schiano to Tennessee deal.

Jimbo Fisher headed to faggie land

We'll end up with a Chad Morris type coach.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

hoglady

The McQueary deposition make public in the Sandusky case did in Schiano with the Tenner fan base.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality