Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Nutt's postgame comments after the Arkansas game.

Started by PoormansRobbyHampton, October 18, 2009, 03:17:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PoormansRobbyHampton

"Brutha let me tell ya. Tough to lose a game like that, especially at home, in front of people that love that helmet just like I do. We shot ourselves in the foot too much and that Arkansas team is basically kids that I recruited up there, all good young men and good student athletes. We held that rope until all that talent I left up there took over. A lot of teams in the country would love to be 4-3 right now in the toughest conference in the nation...."

Any chance at all he makes a comment about those being "his" recruits next week?

El Puerco

If when he loses, there will be, at minimum, a subtle suggestion that he was beaten with his own players.  He sure left the cupboard stocked, didn't he?

losthawg68

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on October 18, 2009, 03:17:24 pm
"Brutha let me tell ya. Tough to lose a game like that, especially at home, in front of people that love that helmet just like I do. We shot ourselves in the foot too much and that Arkansas team is basically kids that I recruited up there, all good young men and good student athletes. We held that rope until all that talent I left up there took over. A lot of teams in the country would love to be 4-3 right now in the toughest conference in the nation...."

Any chance at all he makes a comment about those being "his" recruits next week?

is this for real?  i sure hope not.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Gladstonesmoans

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: El Puerco on October 18, 2009, 03:37:35 pm
If when he loses, there will be, at minimum, a subtle suggestion that he was beaten with his own players.  He sure left the cupboard stocked, didn't he?

Oh there's no question in my mind that he'll reference Mike Smith or London Crawford as having a big game and remind us who brought them to campus.

He's a joke.

reds10

losthawg68

Quote from: reds10 on October 18, 2009, 03:45:05 pm

the game hasn't even been played yet

:facepalm:

LOL!  i misread the post, sorry bout that.  i'll procede to give myself a wedgie now.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....