Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Take a look inside ---->

Started by Michael_E_Davis, November 10, 2017, 10:36:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

November 10, 2017, 10:36:56 am Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 10:48:02 am by Michael_E_Davis
This is the only thing I need to say about the game!  We are so excited about tomorrow!  I hope anyone going to the game stays safe, and looking forward to a great win. 

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

dfwalumdad

well next year with a new coach and getting lsu at home we might have an actual shot of bringing the boot back home!

Dropkick

I think we will get a boot and I'm pretty sure where they will put it.

Paulsooie

Why does it look like there is a coach trapped inside.  But, I will say, the fella looks confident
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

jackflash

so many fans are way too sure were going to fire our coach

247Hog

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on November 10, 2017, 10:36:56 am
This is the only thing I need to say about the game!  We are so excited about tomorrow!  I hope anyone going to the game stays safe, and looking forward to a great win. 

Finally came to terms that your boys are gone. Glad to have you back.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

TM Hog

I believe the Hogs will be a different team tomorrow.  They will be up for this game and Hammonds is in a groove now.  We have 3 solid backs and an effective screen game if they want to blitz. So bring it LSU! Go Hogs! WPS.

Cotton

All things aside, watching the guys grab the trophy after a victory and pointing out their hometowns is one of my favorite moments in Hog football

CHILLS
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: TM Hog on November 10, 2017, 01:48:00 pm
I believe the Hogs will be a different team tomorrow.  They will be up for this game and Hammonds is in a groove now.  We have 3 solid backs and an effective screen game if they want to blitz. So bring it LSU! Go Hogs! WPS.
If he gets lucky he may even get 5 whole carries!  :D
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

alohawg

Arkansas is gonna get the boot alright.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Michael D Huff AIA

14erHog

Please define this we you speak of...
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Drop the Mike

I think I see a smudge of mustard on it... stupid corn dogs we gotta get that thing back

Paulsooie

Quote from: Drop the Mike on November 10, 2017, 07:57:35 pm
I think I see a smudge of mustard on it... stupid corn dogs we gotta get that thing back

Lololol
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

BrianG

That would be a nice trophy if it was half that size.  Shouldn't have a trophy that could injure you by just lifting it.  Having said that this year LSU players are the only ones at risk.