Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs -vs- ORU Official Game Thread....WPS!!!

Started by Arkapigdiesel, June 02, 2006, 06:58:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

idochog

Well you MLB lovers can resume your "ORAL" fantasies about MLB, the thread is yours.
I love Jesus!

HatfieldHog

I know that it's already been said, but I want to say it myself:  We can't hit our way out of a "WET PAPER BAG."  It's really a credit to Van Horn and this pitching staff, that we have won as many games as we have!  Sickening, down right sickening!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

idochog

Nick Schmidt would be 20-0 if he had any run support.
I love Jesus!

devildog

Never did a team deserve to lose more than Dave's group tonight.

That offense was anemic. :puke:

HogCards88

Quote from: Golfer on June 02, 2006, 11:04:07 pm
Quote from: Hugehogsfan on June 02, 2006, 10:59:39 pm
thanks golfer good job on the updates even if they weren't positive in the end. 

Sorry.. I did all I could to make it positive. lol  We will get them tomorrow.
In all honesty, you did a great job. Sorry all these kiddies had to get all bitchy about a few posts about the Cards.

chiefsfan

Quote from: HogCards88 on June 02, 2006, 11:01:57 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2006, 11:00:01 pm
thats it I officially want Albert Pujols to get hurt...not too bad, just enough to make him miss the entire season...   They deserve it
Just because the Hogs' hitters couldn't hit their way out of a paper bag....does not mean you have to wish injury on the greatest player of this day and age.

I chose to blame Pujols for this game.  I cant stand the guy anyhow..,.he plays for the freakin cards, and I cant stand the cards
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HogCards88

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2006, 11:06:29 pm
thats it I officially want Albert Pujols to get hurt...not too bad, just enough to make him miss the entire season...   They deserve it
Just because the Hogs' hitters couldn't hit their way out of a paper bag....does not mean you have to wish injury on the greatest player of this day and age.

I chose to blame Pujols for this game.  I cant stand the guy anyhow..,.he plays for the freakin cards, and I cant stand the cards
Let me guess...White Sox fan.

chiefsfan

Quote from: HogCards88 on June 02, 2006, 11:07:32 pm

No, Met fan.  Everyone in my family grew up cardinals fans but me, So I grew to despise them...

maniax22bolts20

How the HEEEEEELLLLLLL can you BE positive over an effort like that AT HOME in posteason play before a beyond capacity crowd ??  I am a Hog supporter but at least ASU could at least score 4 runs a game at home !!!! Even UAFRICKIN LR !~   We got a solid pitching performance by our ace pitcher AGAIN a literally gave ORU the freakin win !!!  Hogs had better win on Saturday.

HogCards88

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2006, 11:08:17 pm

No, Met fan.  Everyone in my family grew up cardinals fans but me, So I grew to despise them...
Mommy and Daddy know best!

maniax22bolts20

You did a great job Golfer. ++ exponential. If someone threw Icelandic water on me fog would shroud Pulaski County right now.

HaWg 10

Quote from: idochog on June 02, 2006, 11:05:33 pm

Dmac would have scored if that dumbass hadn't tackled his ass.
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

chiefsfan

Quote from: HogCards88 on June 02, 2006, 11:09:09 pm

last I checked neither of my parents cared enough about baseball.   Baseball and Sports in general is my life.  I take losses harder then any other fan there is.    I have gone into depression before because the hogs lost to Texas in football...   At the same time, wins are the greatest things ever.   so you have to understand, that there is no such thing as just a game for me.   I threw that prospect out the window 5 years ago.  So I apologize for anything I ran out on Sir Albert...great player, but the hogs lost, and thats all that matters to me.  

nwarazfan

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on June 02, 2006, 11:08:47 pm

How the HEEEEEELLLLLLL can you BE positive over an effort like that AT HOME in posteason play before a beyond capacity crowd ??  I am a Hog supporter but at least ASU could at least score 4 runs a game at home !!!! Even UAFRICKIN LR !~   We got a solid pitching performance by our ace pitcher AGAIN a literally gave ORU the freakin win !!!  Hogs had better win on Saturday.

So when does DVH get to use the "Cloud" as an excuse?  I'm not understanding how this many seasons into his tenure, he hasn't recruited players that can hit and catch and understand how to run the bases.  Another sport where we aren't getting our ROI in terms of facilities/resources to meaningful wins and championships. 

chiefsfan

Quote from: Fresh Legs on June 02, 2006, 11:14:51 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2006, 11:07:31 pm
Quote from: The Pulse on June 02, 2006, 11:03:16 pm
Ahh man what is going on hogs

a slump...at the worst possible time

We haven't hit all year.  3 runs in college baseball with aluminum bats is PATHETIC!

ORU only scored 4...  or are you gonna say that was because of Nick Schmidt.  I tend to argue, that Sean jarrett is simply better then all of our pitchers...  There are some games, you can blame it on a funk.  But alot of it can be blamed on the other team.   That being said, a 3 game losing streak in postseason play is baadd.   We have to win 4 straight now to advance, and at least 1 of those will have to be against ORU...

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2006, 11:15:54 pm

last I checked neither of my parents cared enough about baseball.   Baseball and Sports in general is my life.  I take losses harder then any other fan there is.    I have gone into depression before because the hogs lost to Texas in football...   At the same time, wins are the greatest things ever.   so you have to understand, that there is no such thing as just a game for me.   I threw that prospect out the window 5 years ago.  So I apologize for anything I ran out on Sir Albert...great player, but the hogs lost, and thats all that matters to me.  

How do you survive being an ASU fan?
Retired Radio Host

TulsaHogFan

idochog

I love Jesus!

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: uglyuncle on June 02, 2006, 11:18:21 pm

It takes devotion trust me. I support all Arkansas schools. Each one has to do better. I can't feel my left arm again. Grrr... not kidding.

maniax22bolts20

By the way despite my DemoDragon emotions over the Hogs performance of late congratulations to the Golden Eagles and Cowboys on their wins at Baum today. No sarcasm there. You got it done on Day 1. A thanks to any of their fans for making the journey and safe travels for all.

chiefsfan

Quote from: uglyuncle on June 02, 2006, 11:18:21 pm

I dont expect wins as much from them

BigHog396

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 02, 2006, 11:00:11 pm
Quote from: mikeyg31 on June 02, 2006, 10:57:45 pm
final...UA 3  ORU 4

Boom! Out go the lights. ORU over the Hogs at home. Way to go Oral R. That's the power of prayer at work right there, boys. ORU is better than the Hogs. Beat us twice AT Fayetteville this year.

I'll bet $500 the Hogs lose their next game. 
I can't believe no one has called HiM out on his stupidity yet.  This is TWICE I have seen so far that he said ORU beat us TWICE at Fayetteville this year.  Moron, if he were such a big Hog fan, should know that we lost to ORU at TULSA on May 2nd, not in Fayetteville.  Just love being able to point out another post where HiM shows his ignorance.

Hollywood_HOGan

gah lee that was down right pitiful.

Terrible time to have our worst slump of the entire year!

That bases loaded with zero outs and only one run produced really really stung but you'd think they could get at least one dad gum run!!!!

Such a shame that we lost with Big Nick pitching. Awful baserunning, STUPID errors. and terrrible hitting. Pitching was the only bright spot.

Maybe we can get on track tomorrow.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BigHog396 on June 02, 2006, 11:41:48 pm
final...UA 3  ORU 4

Boom! Out go the lights. ORU over the Hogs at home. Way to go Oral R. That's the power of prayer at work right there, boys. ORU is better than the Hogs. Beat us twice AT Fayetteville this year.

I can't believe no one has called HiM out on his stupidity yet.  This is TWICE I have seen so far that he said ORU beat us TWICE at Fayetteville this year.  Moron, if he were such a big Hog fan, should know that we lost to ORU at TULSA on May 2nd, not in Fayetteville.  Just love being able to point out another post where HiM shows his ignorance.

I think others have just learned to ignore that guy.

He just wants to ruffle some feathers. Gotta admit, he does succeed because he comes across as such an ass sometimes.

silvertip

Quote from: HogCards88 on June 02, 2006, 11:05:46 pm

In all honesty, you did a great job. Sorry all these kiddies had to get all bitchy about a few posts about the Cards.

It was more than just "a few posts about the cards". You and a few others made trying to follow the game a rather unpleasant experience with all your irrelevant bull. Next time, try to stick to the Hog game or take your stupid crap where it belongs.

maniax22bolts20

3,000 and counting views for one game thread. I had to point that out. Hogville.net

It's Saturday now and we all expect to see a red-white win emerge from that two o'clock high game. Razorbacks and Tigers.Ohhh My ! Ok wrong signature call...

RazorHawg16

Quote from: idochog on June 02, 2006, 11:05:33 pm
and Boyce would be doing a lot better.

RazorHawg16

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on June 02, 2006, 11:47:53 pm
gah lee that was down right pitiful.

That bases loaded with zero outs and only one run produced really really stung but you'd think they could get at least one dad gum run!!!!

Such a shame that we lost with Big Nick pitching. Awful baserunning, STUPID errors. and terrrible hitting. Pitching was the only bright spot.

Maybe we can get on track tomorrow.
Have you watched one game all year long? This is exactly why we were the number 2 seed and not number one. We have had games all year long where we get anywhere from 12-15 hits and only score 2-3 runs a game. 2-3 runs in college baseball don't win games.

RazorHawg16

Quote from: Fresh Legs on June 03, 2006, 12:51:00 am
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on June 02, 2006, 11:47:53 pm

Slump?  Are you kidding me?  We haven't hit worth a flip this year!  3 runs in 11 innings in a college baseball game with ALUMINUM bats is pathetic!!

As the guy on the PA system at "Beautiful Baum Stadium" would say ...Thank ya Thank ya Thank ya.

HognotinMemphis

final...UA 3  ORU 4

Oh my! That changes everything. I take it all back. The Hogs are awesome!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

wupigsuey

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 03, 2006, 08:22:34 am
final...UA 3  ORU 4

where you at pussboy???
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

wupigsuey

final...UA 3  ORU 4

How much again?
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: wupigsuey on June 03, 2006, 04:56:48 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 03, 2006, 08:22:34 am
final...UA 3  ORU 4

where you at pussboy???

Laughing that you were too [CENSORED] to take my bet. Thanks!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

maniax22bolts20

Good rally. We could manage nothing for 7 innings. The Tigers home run was a wakeup call and THIS time the Hogs answered the bell swinging and connecting.

HognotinMemphis

Are the Hogs going to the Super Regional now? Doh!

karma26

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 05, 2006, 09:30:43 am

Do you actually have a life?

RazorWire

Yeah they are going to play Texass and Memphass ...

hogfan13

WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE F UP. WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING FROM YOU. ALL YOU DO IS JUST PISS US OFF. NOBODY CARES. IF YOU WANT ATTENTION. BE WITH YOUR OWN KIND. AND DON'T TELL US WE SIT AROUND ON HOGVILLE ALL DAY LIKE LOSERS. WE HAVE GREAT LIVES. SSOO SHUT IT.

lyon98

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on June 05, 2006, 09:38:55 am
ALL YOU DO IS JUST PISS US OFF. NOBODY CARES. IF YOU WANT ATTENTION. BE WITH YOUR OWN KIND. AND DON'T TELL US WE SIT AROUND ON HOGVILLE ALL DAY LIKE LOSERS. WE HAVE GREAT LIVES. SSOO SHUT IT.

Hate to tell you but it seems that you care. You respond, almost like you were looking for attention.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

RazorWire

Quote from: lyon98 on June 05, 2006, 09:48:31 am
ALL YOU DO IS JUST PISS US OFF. NOBODY CARES. IF YOU WANT ATTENTION. BE WITH YOUR OWN KIND. AND DON'T TELL US WE SIT AROUND ON HOGVILLE ALL DAY LIKE LOSERS. WE HAVE GREAT LIVES. SSOO SHUT IT.

Hate to tell you but it seems that you care. You respond, almost like you were looking for attention.

He's 14 give him a break ...

He doesn't know how to deal with adults that have minds of 14 year olds as well  :-X

TulsaHogFan

Its like shooting fish in a barrel

Towns the fish, people the barrel

Like shooting fish in a barrel my friend.

"Tommy Boy"

lyon98

Quote from: RazorWire on June 05, 2006, 11:01:37 am
Quote from: lyon98 on June 05, 2006, 09:48:31 am

He's 14 give him a break ...

He doesn't know how to deal with adults that have minds of 14 year olds as well  :-X

Young or old, the best way to deal with a person you consider looking for attention is to not give him any. Hognoxious Jr just learned a lesson, press ignore by HiM's name. Stating his age in a sig line might help, too.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.