Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Ole Miss Game Thread (Game 1)

Started by hogfan13, May 12, 2006, 06:30:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

V. V. Hawg

msu played their first 15 (something like that) games at home against some weak teams.  They were the last undefeated team to loose and its been a sharp decline ever since that #1 ranking.

hogfancb

Hugehogsfan

Golfer

Hamlin moves to second on a wild pitch. 3-2 for Hum.

Hum stikes out.  One out Hamlin on second.

Hugehogsfan

Hugehogsfan

MSU looks like they are giving up.  They have given up some serious runs with two outs.

Golfer

Dugger takes strike two.  Hamlin on second.

Dugger strikes out.  Two out.

V. V. Hawg

hogfancb

Golfer

We are winning 9-1. I mispoke when I said we were up 10-1. forgive me. lol

Hugehogsfan

finally the end of the inning 12-3 going into the top of the 8th for MSU.

Golfer

Golfer

Florida has two men on with one out in the top of the 8th.

Golfer

Strike out. Shmidt has 10 Ks. One out.

hogfancb

I thought I would never say this:  Lets go Gators!

msudawgs64

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 12, 2006, 08:22:44 pm
Quote from: Hugehogsfan on May 12, 2006, 08:20:48 pm
I guess Kentucky is just going to keep on winning.  Hey anyone know what happened to MSU, they were like #1 at one point in time and they just fell apart.

they werent as good as people thought.  a bit overrated IMHO.  If they dont watch it, they will be at home in 2 weeks begging for an NCAA bid

sure we were, you don't win 18 straight games to be a bad team. Injuries to key players and some our pitching staff right about after the LSU series has not helped and too many errors and leaving too many on base is killing us.  Got 5 errors in tonights game and have left the bases loaded twice tonight without getting anything out of it.

BTW, 12-3 right now, UK..

We won't have to beg for a bid, trust me on that.  33-16 going into this game with left.  Got into the regionals with a worse record than that before.

Remember also, Florida was ranked #1 at some point this year as well, they have been decimated by injuries as well.  BTW, we were not so overrated when we swept your ASU Indians..LOL, just kidding man. 
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Golfer

I agree. Go Gators.  Gators batting with 2 on and 2 out.

Hugehogsfan

Yes I agree hogfancb never ever thought I would be cheering for them.

pbjones81

Anybody know if the Ole Miss starting pitcher (Rodriguez)  is supposed to be their ace?

Golfer

hogfancb

Golfer

Home run for Ole Miss. Now 9-2, two outs.

CampuspostmanHOG

May 12, 2006, 08:36:29 pm #172 Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 08:39:08 pm by CampuspostmanHOG
Quote from: hogfancb on May 12, 2006, 08:22:32 pm
What inning is it?

Here's what the "Live Stats" screen on Hogwired.com looks like.
It's nice to have it and Hogville going at the same time:

msudawgs64

Quote from: pbjones81 on May 12, 2006, 08:35:13 pm
Anybody know if the Ole Miss starting pitcher (Rodriguez)  is supposed to be their ace?

I think it is Brett Bukvich
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

chiefsfan

QuoteRemember also, Florida was ranked #1 at some point this year as well, they have been decimated by injuries as well.  BTW, we were not so overrated when we swept your ASU Indians..LOL, just kidding man. 

How dare ye say that.  The good Indians are fighting many a battles right now on the field. 
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfancb

chiefsfan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on May 12, 2006, 08:36:31 pm

Rodriguez is their ace.  Bukvich has a high ERA as well...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan47

I don't think so would be dumb to send ole miss ace against Shmidt
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

Golfer

Flatline

Golfer

Golfer

Walker gets his third hit of the game.

msudawgs64

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 12, 2006, 08:38:02 pm
Quote from: msudawgs64 on May 12, 2006, 08:36:31 pm

Rodriguez is their ace.  Bukvich has a high ERA as well...

Bukvich has a 3.53 ERA, Rodriguez has a 4.33 ERA.  Ace I guess is relative..lol

Golfer

Edmunds just hat a two run homer for the Cards.  They lead the Diamond Backs 4-2.

hogfancb

Way to keep us informed Golfer.  You type faster than me.

Maddhog

Walker has come alive lately.   Good to see.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Golfer

Quote from: hogfancb on May 12, 2006, 08:41:41 pm
Way to keep us informed Golfer.  You type faster than me.

Feel free to take over at any time.  It won't hurt my feelings. lol

hogfancb

hogfancb

Hugehogsfan

Looks like Kentucky is winning 15-3 now bottom of the 8th.

Golfer

Walker scores.  Gentry goes to second on an error. It is now 10-2.

hogfancb

Golfer

Hogfancb, you called that one, as we got that run back.

Maddhog

Could someone explain the new Karma thingie? 

Hugehogsfan

Check that 17-3 Kentucky after another home run.  6 on the night for the wildcats

Flatline

hogfancb

Golfer

Florida is batting in the top of the 9th still leading Bama 4-3.

Maddhog

hogfan47

C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now