Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3/31/07--Arkansas v. Tennessee Baseball Thread

Started by lightsout, March 31, 2007, 02:58:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vol_in_ar

Quote from: PiggoBitttys on March 31, 2007, 03:48:56 pm
Some light smack talk from the vol, who cares. How's it feel to be one of the only NON-ranked teams in the SEC vol_in_ar? ;)

We win the next two aganist a 7th ranked Arkansas we might crack the top 25.

code3hawg

dang lightsout...you are quicker on info that the radio station im listening to LOL
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

vol_in_ar

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

code3hawg

Quit Whinning and support your Team!

TMc

lightsout must be watching.., and we have a delay..

dmac_iz_kin

"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

vol_in_ar

lightsout

Ray Piggers

Ray Piggers

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

badbrad

Ray Piggers

Ray Piggers

1 out in the bottom of the fourth.

Pop up to the catcher

lightsout

Quote from: DahawgsN07 on March 31, 2007, 03:57:06 pm
Channel 53 in Northwest Arkansas

Wow, I didn't realize this.  Thanks, for keying me in.

msudawgs64

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 03:52:36 pm
Some light smack talk from the vol, who cares. How's it feel to be one of the only NON-ranked teams in the SEC vol_in_ar? ;)

no, Vols won't break the top 25 even if you win this series.  Last coaches poll, Vols had 7 votes, 25th team had 72, a 2-1 record for the weekend against a top 10 team ain't going to garner enough votes to break the top 25. I have followed these polls for a long time so trust me on this one.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

vol_in_ar

Ray Piggers

dmac_iz_kin

Vol_in_ar, you wanna make a new friend today? post me a audio link
"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

vol_in_ar

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 31, 2007, 03:57:56 pm

no, Vols won't break the top 25 even if you win this series.  Last coaches poll, Vols had 7 votes, 25th team had 72, a 2-1 record for the weekend against a top 10 team ain't going to garner enough votes to break the top 25. I have followed these polls for a long time so trust me on this one.

So much for smack talk, in the face of reason...

Are you scouting for next week, don't the Dogs come to Fayetteville

chiefsfan

Id just like to say its nice to have one sport where we dont have to think about whether or not we can crack the top 25.  We just worry about whether or not we can stay in the top 10!!!!

Ray Piggers

Hogs have out hit them 4-1 so far. Lets keep this up.

Welker is sounding pretty good.

Ray Piggers

chiefsfan

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 03:59:31 pm

yep the bullies are our dance partner next week.   But im more worried about this one.  Dont want the vols stepping on our toes any

vol_in_ar

Quote from: dmac_iz_kin on March 31, 2007, 03:59:18 pm
Vol_in_ar, you wanna make a new friend today? post me a audio link

http://www.kfayam.com/

Try this, I'm not listening on line

Ray Piggers

error.

everyone's safe.

runners on first and second 2 outs

lightsout

Ray Piggers

Welker seems to be shakin up a bit. Lets hope he's good to go.

vol_in_ar

lightsout

Ray Piggers

msudawgs64

lol, sorry man, did not know that was smack talk..Yes, we play @ Fayetteville next weekend.  I am driving up on Friday morning going to catch all three games..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

chiefsfan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 31, 2007, 04:04:15 pm

lol, sorry man, did not know that was smack talk..Yes, we play @ Fayetteville next weekend.  I am driving up on Friday morning going to catch all three games..

Yall wouldnt mind shipping your teams bats to Jonesboro would you next weekend?  ASU needs them more then you guys do

HUNGLOWHOG

vol_in_ar

Ray Piggers

Ray Piggers

Ray Piggers

lightsout

dugger moves to third on a throwing error by the catcher

vol_in_ar

Another bad throw to second, now there's a runner in scoring posiition with 2 outs.