Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3/31/07--Arkansas v. Tennessee Baseball Thread

Started by lightsout, March 31, 2007, 02:58:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

U.P. HOGG

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

U.P. HOGG

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Ouachihog

jrw11475

Ouachihog

another foul...runner was going again....still 1-2

Michael Porkleone

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

B-Ross2417

jrw11475

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Ouachihog

Michael Porkleone

Nutts and Bolts

Wooooooooooooooo Pigggggggggggg Sooieeeeeeeeeeeeee
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

Ouachihog

Hogs win 4-3

Jess Todd gets the win.

Arkansas 21-8 (6-2)

UT 17-11 (4-4)

TMc

1 ball, 2 strikes.. they keep trying to steal but the batter keeps fouling them off.  Still 1-2

lightsout

jrw11475

Hell yeah Go Hogs Woo Pig Soueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hoggydog

Nutts and Bolts

TMc

Hawgrox

sadhog

Quote from: Yindao on March 31, 2007, 05:39:14 pm
Quote from: jrw11475 on March 31, 2007, 05:38:51 pm
I'm tired of hitting refresh
i need a 2 sec auto refresh.

Just for edification, Opera Browser has an auto refresh, and there is a plug-in for firefox called ReloadEvery. 

Nutts and Bolts

Nutts and Bolts

Table Rocker

Mark Martin Fan

Hog Fan for Life!!!!

Rooka

WPS!!!!!!!!   GO HOGS GO!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Nutts and Bolts

Now lets go back to that "Watching the Plane" thread

Nutts and Bolts

vol_in_ar

Good game, you took another one..
we left way to many runners stranded..

Here's too tommorrow
Go Vols

Hollywood_HOGan

good W for the hogs!

now bring out the brooms tomorrow

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

jsumners

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 05:47:25 pm
Quote from: Nutts and Bolts on March 31, 2007, 05:43:48 pm
Quote from: Table Rocker on March 31, 2007, 05:42:36 pm
quick....score and inning

Hogs won 4-3

awesome thanks! PFS!
Good news.  We'll be in good shape if we can win 2 out of 3 on the road all year long.  Plus this is a good sign since Saturday games have been such an enigma this year.

cmakrzrbak

This is the first time since entering the SEC that the Hogs have won their opening 3 series in conference play.  Two of them just happened to be on the road.

Way to go Hogs!!!
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

Big Papa Satan

Dances With Hogs

I hate all orange.                                         
Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 05:44:09 pm

Here's too tommorrow
Go Vols

vol_in_ar

Quote from: Dances With Hogs on March 31, 2007, 08:52:08 pm
I hate all orange.                                        
Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 05:44:09 pm

Here's too tommorrow
Go Vols

oh well, everyone can't be perfect

HogsGranpa

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 31, 2007, 07:40:56 pm
Dave Van [CENSORED] Horn. 

Great win.
Your Avatar is disgusting. 

You like to degrade people who are alcoholic and have drinking problems?

He is trying to beat it.   

Is this mod privilege's, to bash people with severe health problems?

vol_in_ar

He'll change it if Sean Sutton get's hired...

msudawgs64

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 31, 2007, 05:23:28 pm
Quote from: TMc on March 31, 2007, 05:21:53 pm
Ole Miss beats Auburn 7-4
Kentucky leading MSU 10-6
Florida beat GA.
Vandy killing USC

Auburn is now 0-8 in the SEC, Question is becoming, who will be the first team to lose to Auburn?

and the answer is Ole Miss..Auburn beat them today 3-2..whew!!
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.