Previous topic - Next topic

lightsout

oldbear

code3hawg

Quit Whinning and support your Team!

lightsout

lightsout

lightsout

I'm about to watch the Final Four; I'll still be listening, but can someone else take over?

hoggal10

TMc

TMc

lightsout you're way ahead of me.., as long as your posting I'm on the sideline.

CorningHog

Looks like Saturday is going to be a "hard" one after all.

Errors!  UGGHHHH!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

lightsout

TMc

Ok.., but if you guys are listening on the radio.., they are obviously ahead of hogwired, and as lightsout stated Hamblin indeed walks..

TMc

Jones pinch hitting for Julius.., and Jones goes down looking.. 3-3 headed to the bottom of the 8th.

TMc

TMc

CampuspostmanHOG

TMc

Nutts and Bolts

Who do we have batting in the top of the 9th?
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

TMc

Strike three.. headed to the top of the 9th.. Come on Hogs!!

crowe6_1

TMc

Ole Miss beats Auburn 7-4
Kentucky leading MSU 10-6
Florida beat GA.
Vandy killing USC

TMc

chiefsfan

Quote from: TMc on March 31, 2007, 05:21:53 pm
Ole Miss beats Auburn 7-4
Kentucky leading MSU 10-6
Florida beat GA.
Vandy killing USC

Auburn is now 0-8 in the SEC, Question is becoming, who will be the first team to lose to Auburn?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

TMc

TMc

CampuspostmanHOG

crowe6_1

TMc

Willard bunts down 3rd base line, pitcher fields it.., went to 3rd ... Robison slid under tag.  Men on 1st / 3rd - no outs.  Dugger up

CampuspostmanHOG

TMc

Dugger lines to left.. Robison tags up and scores 4-3 Hogs!

Ouachihog

Quote from: CampuspostmanHOG on March 31, 2007, 05:26:54 pm
Quote from: crowe6_1 on March 31, 2007, 05:26:16 pm
ok thanx

The live stats are free though

you aren't missing much guys....i have  razorzone and currently the feed is not working.   
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

TMc

Double play - going to the bottom of the 9th.  4-3 Hogs

Nutts and Bolts

TMc

TMc

Ouachihog

feed working again...Ut pops out to left,  1 on, 1 out
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Nutts and Bolts

Lets just look at it this way.... Now they have the 7-8-9 men up... Sounds better right?

TMc

hoggydog

Ouachihog

Nutts and Bolts

Set em down Todd and head to the showers...

Rooka

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

TMc