lightsout

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

vol_in_ar

Ray Piggers

msudawgs64

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 31, 2007, 04:06:40 pm
Yall wouldnt mind shipping your teams bats to Jonesboro would you next weekend?  ASU needs them more then you guys do

got any pitching to trade?
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

msudawgs64

btw, Vandy is putting on a clinic over USC..10-1, bottom of the 3rd.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Ray Piggers

chiefsfan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 31, 2007, 04:13:07 pm
Yall wouldnt mind shipping your teams bats to Jonesboro would you next weekend?  ASU needs them more then you guys do

sort of.  Got a guy with a 1.85ERA as a starter, but has given up something like 15 unearned runs thanks to the fact that we cant field for beans

But then again, we only have 4 pitchers that can shut you down with any regularity
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

2007natchamps

msudawgs64

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 31, 2007, 04:15:50 pm
Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 31, 2007, 04:13:07 pm

sort of.  Got a guy with a 1.85ERA as a starter, but has given up something like 15 unearned runs thanks to the fact that we cant field for beans

But then again, we only have 4 pitchers that can shut you down with any regularity

I will take them all and give you 5 power bats in return.  ;)

lightsout

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Publius

Quote from: hogapalooza on March 31, 2007, 04:16:03 pm
Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 31, 2007, 04:14:05 pm
btw, Vandy is putting on a clinic over USC..10-1, bottom of the 3rd.
Yep, Vandy was a great series win for us last week.
Just think...we had a chance to sweep going into the 8th with a lead last Saturday.

Publius

I think we may have found our Saturday starter.

vol_in_ar

rzrbckfan426

how bout these hog pitchers!! So far this is two quality outings back to back

lightsout

bao187

have we won on a saturday this year, i dont think we have
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Ray Piggers

razorback_fan

Quote from: bao187 on March 31, 2007, 04:21:55 pm

We've won a couple games on Saturday this year.

PrescottHog

lightsout

Quote from: razorback_fan on March 31, 2007, 04:22:23 pm
Quote from: bao187 on March 31, 2007, 04:21:55 pm

We've won a couple games on Saturday this year.

We're 1-5

lightsout

lightsout

lightsout

PrescottHog

yea bring it home boys we need a sweep to help our standings

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

vol_in_ar

A walked batter and a hit batter, so Tennessee has 2 on

lightsout

Ray Piggers

vol_in_ar

hoggydog

code3hawg

Vandy 10  SC 1   Vandy with basesloaded now

2 more runs...now 12-1 Vandy
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

lightsout

msudawgs64

Quote from: hoggydog on March 31, 2007, 04:41:36 pm
other scores?

UK 10, State 4 (Fire Ron Polk!!!)
VU 12, SC 1 (wow!!)
Ole Miss 7, Auburn 4 (that soft non conference schedule is coming back to bite Auburn bad)
Florida 9, UGA 1-final
LSU and Bama later tonight.