Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3/31/07--Arkansas v. Tennessee Baseball Thread

Started by lightsout, March 31, 2007, 02:58:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsout

Welker (4-1; 3.19 ERA) v. Craig Cobb (5-2, 4.50 ERA)

vol_in_ar

Go Vols, we gave one away yesterday..Gotta do better

badbrad

Lt.Dangle

lightsout

msudawgs64

Quote from: badbrad on March 31, 2007, 03:02:37 pm
gave???

well one could say that, 3 UT errors led to 4 unearned runs but hey, that is baseball..bring that A game in SEC play or gave away or not, you will get beat.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

lightsout

WhiteyDog

msudawgs64

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

HUNGLOWHOG

VOL IN AR , WHY DONT YOU GO TO A TENN MESSAGE BOARD

lightsout

Nutt flies out to right 0-0 after the top of the first.

sihog

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 03:01:30 pm
you are on the wrong board GO HOGS GO.
GO HOGS GO

DickSonstreetDFW

hey vol,

stick around.  we need outsiders.

leave him alone punks, this is one good *spit* vol.

;)

lightsout

lightsout

jbell96

Julius with the steal and moves to 3rd on a throwing error by the catcher, but Walker K's.

adamsp79

lightsout

lightsout

vol_in_ar

Tennessee should take this one, we should have beat your ace last night, but fell apart in the 8th and 9th innings

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 03:37:38 pm
Tennessee should take this one, we should have beat your ace last night, but fell apart in the 8th and 9th innings

a vol fan being an obnoxious turd?

what a shocker

TMc

We seem to be hitting their pitcher pretty hard though.  Maybe some will start getting down for hits.

chiefsfan

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 03:37:38 pm

In the 7th and 8th innings you mean.   all 3 of those 7th inning runs were earned.   2 run sac fly was because your guy robbed our guy of a bases clearing double
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

vol_in_ar

vol_in_ar

lightsout

code3hawg

this guy is happy to get a runner..what are you gonna do if they score?
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

lilpiggy

PiggoBitttys

Some light smack talk from the vol, who cares. How's it feel to be one of the only NON-ranked teams in the SEC vol_in_ar? ;)

Squealsonwheels

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 31, 2007, 03:01:30 pm
I was going to say you have to be kidding here but then I realized you are a vol fan and you see every game you lose that way

Ray Piggers

Forsythe singles through the left side. 1 out.

Hamblin at the plate
I'm basically Darkwing Duck