Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ark vs tenn

Started by Kevin, March 30, 2007, 06:46:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

Kevin

ground out to third 2 outs

slop

Watcha kill that boy for Billy huh watcha kill'em for? Cause He was hackin' on me.

Kevin

pop out to 1st
top of nine 6-2 hogs

Ouachihog

3 up 3 down, going to the bottom of the ninth, 6-2 Hogs
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Ouachihog

Schmidt currently with 105 pitches, will go for the complete game. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Kevin

line out
2 ground outs 

bottom 9 6-2 hogs

rcowen

pigfeet

Ouachihog

Gomes, Lima, Lockwood up for UT.....Schmidt limits UT to 3 hits so far...

Gomes up...basehit to center. ...4th hit for UT

Ouachihog

Lima up for UT....

1-1 count

Ouachihog

Lima strikes out....

1 away in the 9th

Ouachihog

Lockwood lines out to Dugger...

2 away!

Ouachihog

Brown up for UT...

1-0 count.

Ouachihog

Brown strikes out

ballgame

Ouachihog

Schmidt goes to 6-0

9 IP 4H 2ER 2BB 9Ks

mountainhog

thanks for the updates!

PigWig

I appreciated the play by play. Go Hogs! Take the sweep this weekend!

Ouachihog

Ark 20-8 (5-2)

UT 17-10 (4-3)

hawgslop74

Thank you Ouachi.
Go Hogs! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

AirForceHog

Quote from: Ouachihog on March 30, 2007, 08:31:35 pm
Schmidt goes to 6-0

9 IP 4H 2ER 2BB 9Ks

Looks like he lit it up.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

coach, my back hurts

Figured Shmidt would do better!

Great game sounds like.  Hopefully we can end our Saturday woes.

Hawgrox

We had went 3-17 at Knoxville up to tonight. We need to sweep and make this series at least respectable. However....I can live with 2 outta 3 on the road.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

vol_in_ar

Good Game...
Your Razorbacks opened it up late...

Semper Hogelis

Thanks for the update. Good job Nick. Duke gets the ball tommorrow. He's pitching good also.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....