Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL - ARK - ORU Baseball Game on 02.27.07

Started by Amityvillehogger, March 27, 2007, 07:42:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Since 1894

ORU with 9 strike outs tonight

They play Bethune Cookman this weekend, so I assume we are getting their best stuff.

Dugger to third, 2 outs.

Since 1894

Nutt Up,

Takes a strike,

10 strike outs for ORU.

Still 3 to 2, HOGS up

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Since 1894

Bottom of the 5th

ORU Up

Both teams with 3 hits on the night.

1st out of the inning

Since 1894

Quote from: sowmonella on March 27, 2007, 08:55:18 pm
Great job 1894! Very much appreciated.

Thank you, deep down, I am nothing but a post whore.

Since 1894

ORU with men on 1st and 2nd.

One out

They are down by 1.

their best hitter up.

Need a double.

Since 1894

both runners going,

hit to left field

looooooonnnnngggg  foul!!!!!

Runners at 1 and 2nd, 1 out.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.

Since 1894

0 - 2 count,

HOGS up by 1

Foul

Still 0 and 2.

I hate this game.

Rick, "SWING AND A MISS,,,,,Struck him OUT"

Since 1894

Since 1894

Dugann

Thanks for all the updates guys /bow. Go hogs.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

sowmonella

Since 1894

Poor Guys,

In Tulsa tonight,

Bus home tonight,

Class on Wed.

Go to Knoxville on Thurs.

They are better students then I was!!!!!!!!

George S. Pigton

\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Since 1894

Nothing Major

Bottom of the sixth

3 to 2 HOGS

Their Pitch is assume!!!

12 Stike-Outs so far.

Since 1894

Since 1894

Since 1894

Since 1894

Since 1894

7th,

Willard Up

ORU has struck out 12

Go Mary Gardner

Score tied.

Ball 2

2 balls 1 strike

2 and 2

infield hit

One out.

Since 1894

Since 1894

Since 1894

1 out

Time Out Called

Runner at first

Hogs out hit 6 to 3

Need a double

Static on my radio has gotten very bad.

Something about the NWA airport.

1 ball, 2 strikes

1 out

damn, taking a long time

throws to first.

Runner going, foul ball

Still 3 to 3

Bottom of the 7th.

Another foul, out of play.

Since 1894

3 and 2 -

Bottom of the 7th,

Strike and a miss

2 down,

Runner at 2nd.

HR ORU

2 runs score.

5 to 3 ORU

Since 1894

We were up 3 to 0;

Now we are down 5 to 3.

Where are our bats???

Since 1894

I am taking a break for a while.

Someone take over for me please.

Be Good

Bogghawg

I live on the ragged edge of the sports radio station out of Mena/Ft Smith and my reception comes and goes, mostly goes.  But from what i can hear through the static, it is still 5-3 in the 8th and their starter is still going strong.  I wouldn't be posting, but no one else seems to be.  I may not be able to keep it up.
we have 1 out no one on in the 8th.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Bogghawg

Bogghawg

Bogghawg

sowmonella

Bogghawg

Forsythe up with 10 game hitting streak on the line.
3 outs, nothing doing

Ouachihog

Forsythe grounds out, going to the bottom of the 8th, 5-3 ORU
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Bogghawg

Bogghawg

Bogghawg

Another strike out!  2 outs in the ORU 8th!

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Bogghawg

3 up, 3 down.  Hogs need at least 2 in the top of the 9th.

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Bogghawg

Hollywood_HOGan

sweet moses

how can we work the #1 team in the country but lose to ORU? :puke:

Bogghawg

strike out.  16th of the game, all by the starter.  2 outs left to get something done.

tkhog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 27, 2007, 10:12:42 pm
sweet moses

It's baseball, this is why you play 3 game series and a not single games. Besides, ORU will be a factor come NCAA Regional time.

Ouachihog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 27, 2007, 10:12:42 pm
sweet moses

think it is safe to say we "took this one off."  Only 3 hits. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

masonselby

"for christ sake im talking about bagging a sasquatch"