Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS AND VANDY, GAME 2 THREAD

Started by Publius, March 24, 2007, 02:23:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbckfan426

welker is pitchin like a man today

Break & Run

this game is starting to go really quickly and Welker is starting to look like an expert on the mound right now...::knock on wood::
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Publius

Quote from: rzrbckfan426 on March 24, 2007, 03:04:38 pm
welker is pitchin like a man today
So far he looks strong...consistently getting ahead of the hitters...good looking slider.

Publius

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on March 24, 2007, 03:04:44 pm
this game is starting to go really quickly and Welker is starting to look like an expert on the mound right now...::knock on wood::
You mean aluminum.

Publius

Forsythe leads off the 4th...gets in the hole 0-2.

Break & Run

haha...yea...you got me!  is this game on tv?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

HognNam

What radio stations can we get the game in L.R.?

pigture perfect

Come on hogs, let 'em have it! Again thanks for the updates.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Publius

Publius

Publius

Wrapped it around the left field foul pole!

Publius

fordyce boy

Publius

Secrist robbed by the CF...1 down

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Publius on March 24, 2007, 03:07:40 pm
Forsythe goes yard...2-1 Hogs

Whats gotten into this guy....geeshh....keep it coming forsythe
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

coach, my back hurts

Man where has Forsythe come from this yr?  I hope he can become a reliable/consistant bat in their lineup for the yrs to come.

Break & Run

hey, nothing has.  He looks awesoem last year as a freshman!!
:razorback: GO HOGS GO! :razorback:

Publius

Publius

Hamblin gets picked off .. 2 out.

Publius

Julius strikes out...2-1 good guys going to the 5th.

Publius

Quote from: HognNam on March 24, 2007, 03:06:49 pm
What radio stations can we get the game in L.R.?
Try 101.1 FM in Little Rock

Break & Run

wat is up with our runners at first?  they've picked off...what 6 times now?  was it a trying to steal or a head in the crowd pick off?

Kevin

fire bubbs!!  that is like the 7th pick off this season. is he watching over there.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

cessna8667

Is it being streamed on the net?

Break & Run

it's the 6th...and how can they fire a volunteer???  lol

Publius

Welker has retired 10 in row going back to the 1st.  6, 7, 8 men up for the Dores.

Publius

11 in a row...fly out to RF...one down.

Publius

Publius

Single to center breaks up the streak...1 on 2 down.

Publius

Welker picks off the runner at first...going to the bottom of the 5th...2-1 good guys.

coach, my back hurts

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on March 24, 2007, 03:14:29 pm
it's the 6th...and how can they fire a volunteer???  lol

That reminded me of the "Seinfeld" episode were Kramers boss told him they were letting him go and Kramer said, "Well I dont even work here".  Then his boss replied, "And thats what makes this very dificult".

Break & Run

Welker is on another planet!! GO HOGS!

Kevin

he needs to volunteer to wake up over there.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PigWig

Didn't really expect today to be a pitching dual. We need the bats to get warm this inning.

Publius

Smalling up to lead off the 5th..grounds out 4-3

Publius

Dugger up...has had a bad series at the plate...time to break out.

Publius

Slump continues...ground out to first unassisted.

Publius

Pride of Fayetteville up....Ben T gets a single up the middle...Coon up.

Publius

Coon lines the first pitch to the second baseman for the out.  After 5, 2-1 Hogs.

Publius

Vandy leads off with a bleeding seeing eye single...

rcowen

Publius

Break & Run

only if you're a member of the Razor-Zone @ hogwired.com

Publius

Quote from: rcowen on March 24, 2007, 03:28:35 pm
Can i watch the game online?

Yes, if you have a subscription to Hogwired's razorzone.

Publius

5-3 FC runner to second...next guy pops out to short...2 down man at second

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Publius on March 24, 2007, 03:29:26 pm
Quote from: rcowen on March 24, 2007, 03:28:35 pm
Can i watch the game online?

Yes, if you have a subscription to Hogwired's razorzone.

How much is it? Is it worth the money
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Publius

Vandy's million dollar man Alvarez up takes the first pitch for a strike

Publius

Break & Run

I think (not sure) it's like $120 a year...i'm just estimating...maybe more or less...but the only video feed for baseball are home games.

Publius

Ground out to Hamblin...after 5 and half...2-1 Hogs